Duration: 2h 17m | Video: AVC (.mp4) 960x540 29.970 fps | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch
Genre: eLearning | Appropriate for all | Language: English | 1.39 GB
Leadership coach and lynda.com director of learning and development Britt Andreatta shares her tips and strategies for having difficult conversations. In her four-phase model, you'll discover the situations that lead up to difficult conversations, decide when the conversation is warranted, prepare for the interaction, and monitor outcomes to ensure success.
Along the way, learn the secrets of turning difficult conversations into successful interactions that enhance communication and rapport. Improve both your professional and personal relationships, finding your way back from conflict through mutually successful outcomes.
* What is a difficult conversation?
* Understanding why conversations go badly
* Changing your tipping point
* Building your ladder”and climbing down
* Knowing your triggers
* Reframing your adversary
* Being prepared for the conversation
* Taking responsibility
* Sharing goals and experience
* Co-creating a solution
* Developing the action plan
* Building better feedback