Duration: 1h 8m | Video: AVC (.mp4) 960x540 15fps | Audio: AAC 48KHz 1ch
Genre: eLearning | Sep 28, 2012 | Appropriate for all | Language: English
Devices like the Apple iPad have changed the way the world consumes media, and now anyone can adopt a digital publishing model and share their content with an audience. This course clearly defines the terms and types of digital formats, including EPUB, iBooks, ebooks, "enhanced" EPUB, and PDF, as well as their pros and cons, and helps you decide which media type best matches your content now, and which type you might want to migrate to in the future. The course also provides an overview of a typical digital publishing workflow and the software setup you'll need to get started.
[url=#]Topics include:[/url]* Is print dead?
* Understanding digital publishing terminology
* Comparing an EPUB to a fixed-layout EPUB
* Publishing with PDFs
* Understanding the benefits and shortcomings of ebook apps
* Working with InDesign, Word, and iBooks Author
* Understanding distribution options
* Selecting a publishing format