Maplesoft Maple 18.01 MacOSX | 756.0 MB
Maplesoft, leading developer of advanced mathematical and analytical software, has released an update to Maple 18.0, the mathematical computing software for education and research in mathematics, engineering, and the sciences.
With Maple 18, Maplesoft offers enhanced tools for developing interactive applications and quizzes, together with additional features to enrich and streamline the student experience.
Maple supports the easy creation of interactive Math Apps for use in the classroom and through The Möbius Project, an initiative from Maplesoft that supports the creation, sharing, and grading of Math Apps. With Maple 18, instructors can take advantage of increased flexibility in the one-step Math App creation tool to quickly create even more complex applications, and easily create randomly generated quizzes for their students.
Maple 18.01 Update Details
- Significantly enhanced efficiency for many numerical linear algebra computations
- New keyboard shortcuts for "Execute All" ([Ctrl or Cmd]+[Shift]+[Enter]) and for entering slideshow mode ([F11] or [Cmd]+[F11])
- Improved export of 2-D plots
- PDF export improvements for documents that include code edit regions
- Enhancements to the limit command
Maplesoft is a leading developer of advanced mathematical and analytical software. Its innovative suite of products harnesses the power of mathematics, providing industry and academia with the most advanced mathematical tools complete with fully integrated numerics and symbolics. If you touch math... you need Maple.
Name: Maplesoft Maple
Size: 756.0 mb
Download From Uploaded
Download From Rapidgator