Second Chance Heroes MacOSX-ACTiVATED
Developer: Rocket City Studios, Inc. | Publisher: Rocket City Studios, Inc. | 817 MB
Genre: Action, Adventure, Indie
Second Chance Heroes is a cooperative arcade action game that takes place in a world overrun by apocalyptic disasters! Made weak by over-exposure to kitten videos, reality TV and ironic photos of bacon, the citizens of the modern world are entirely unprepared when the end of the world arrives! Unable to save ourselves from evil robots, nuclear missiles, sentient fast food, alien invasions and hordes of the undead, our only hope lies in the past. Put together a dream team of cloned heroes drawn from throughout human history and use them to push back the apocalyptic tide! Or don't and just let the zombie chickens eat your face.
- Intense Action Arcade Game Play: Fast-paced combat. A wide variety of characters and abilities to unlock and upgrade. Vast and strange worlds to explore. Treasure to gather. And dancing... COMBAT DANCING.
- Collect Tons of Playable Characters: With a dozen Heroes to unleash, you'll wish you'd paid closer attention in history class! Discover and unlock new characters as you fight your way through the game. Upgrade and enhance your favorites to create a finely-tuned fighting force!
- Four Player Co-Op: Don't be a clone alone! Fight alongside other players in team-ups of HISTORIC PROPORTION! Join up to three other players in cross-platform (Mac and PC) cooperative action.
- Weird World of Hilarious Mayhem: Explore the horrors of the Hungerton Mall, the mysteries of a once magestic underground kingdom of hobos, and the secrets of Site Z.
Your goal in Second Chance Heroes is to collect and train a small army of historical clones. Each one you add gives you new options as you approach a new level or battle. And remember, with character tag teaming you can always have two clones on hand in any given situation.
- Abraham Lincoln: America's greatest President. Prior to taking office, he was best-known for his skills as an orator and a series of amazing pulled pork barbecue recipes.
- Queen Elizabeth I of England: Daughter of King Henry VIII and Queen regnant of England from 1558 to 1603. Also invented beer pong.
- Napoleon Bonaparte: Famed military commander and Emperor of France. Little known fact: He was ACTUALLY over seven feet tall.
- Joan of Arc: 15th Century French visionary and military leader. Also invented break-dancing.
- Nikola Tesla: Brilliant engineer and inventor, best known for developing Alternating Current electricity. His only hobbies were collecting mustache wax and yodeling.
- Julius Caesar: Supreme general and ruler of Rome. Was the first person to guarantee pizza delivery in 30 minutes or less.
- Blackbeard: Notorious sea captain and scourge of the Caribbean. Resorted to piracy only after his dreams of opening a boutique cupcake bakery fell through.
- Marie Curie: Renowned physicist, chemist and pioneer in the study of radioactivity who discovered Radium. Also led an all-girl crime-fighting team known as "The Terrible Ladyfists."
- Montezuma: Conquering warrior and ruler of the Aztec Empire. Also invented the banjo.
- Cleopatra: The last pharaoh of Ancient Egypt. Spent most of her free time knitting tiny mummy costumes for bunnies.
- Leonardo da Vinci: Inventor and artist, da Vinci is one of the world's most beloved creative minds. While best known for his paintings, da Vinci was always proudest of his abilities as a human beat-box.
- Genghis Khan: Leader of the Mongols who established the largest empire in history. Refused to travel anywhere without a tent full of kittens.