CSI Bridge 2015 v188.8.131.523 | 422.4 MB
Computers and Structures, Inc. (CSI) is a structural and earthquake engineering software company, announce the release of CSI Bridge 2015 version 17.0, is specialized analysis and design software tailored for the engineering of bridge systems.
Suspension, cable-stay, elevated-roadway, and other types of bridge systems may be modeled and designed to suit any one of a variety of purposes, including means for crossing water, linking points between shear terrain, or extending over highway infrastructure. Customized controls and features integrate across a powerful object-based modeling environment to offer an intuitive, practical, and productive computational tool for bridge engineering. Advanced modeling features and sophisticated analysis techniques account for dynamic effects, inelastic behavior, and geometric nonlinearity. Code-based templates streamline the engineering process from model definition through analysis, design optimization, and the generation of comprehensive output reports. CSiBridge is the premier software for bridge engineering.
The following Enhancements have been implemented for CSiBridge 2015 v17.0.0:
- The responsiveness of the user interface has been improved.
- The DirectX graphics functionality has been enhanced.
- A friction-spring hysteretic damper has been implemented as a new link property. The force-displacement relationship exhibits linear slipping stiffness when loading, but unloads with a smaller slipping stiffness. A pre-compression displacement and a displacement stop-limit may be specified.
- A bilinear Maxwell damper has been implemented as a new link property. This device is a linear spring in series with a dashpot whose force-velocity relationship exhibits bilinear viscous behavior, typical of certain oil dampers having a relief valve.
- Improved convergence behavior and increased speed for nonlinear static and direct-integration time-history analysis.
- Increased speed of moving load analysis by parallelization.
- Superstructure design checking has been extended to include composite bridge superstructures with steel U-girders according to the Canadian CAN/CSA-S6-06 code.
- Superstructure design checking has been extended to include composite bridge superstructures with steel U-girders according to the Indian IRC-2011 code.
- Superstructure design checking has been implemented for concrete superstructure sections according to the Russian SNiP 2.05.03-84 code. Superstructure types supported include prestressed concrete box girders and composite sections with precast I-girders and U-girders.
- Superstructure design reports have been enhanced to include step-by-step detailed output, including equations and code references. These are currently available for AASHTO LRFD 2007 and 2012, for multi-cell concrete box shear and flexure checks and precast composite I-beam shear and flexure checks.
- A traditional menu has been added as an alternative to the ribbon. Users can switch between the two options.
- The ribbon style has been updated to be similar to current Microsoft applications.
- Other minor enhancements.
About Computers and Structures, Inc
Founded in 1975, Computers and Structures, Inc. (CSI) is recognized globally as the pioneering leader in software tools for structural and earthquake engineering. Software from CSI is used by thousands of engineering firms in over 160 countries for the design of major projects, including the Taipei 101 Tower in Taiwan, One World Trade Center in New York, the 2008 Olympics Birds Nest Stadium in Beijing and the cable-stayed Centenario Bridge over the Panama Canal. CSI's software is backed by more than three decades of research and development, making it the trusted choice of sophisticated design professionals everywhere!
Name: CSI Bridge 2015
OS: Windows XP / Vista / Seven / 8
Size: 422.4 mb
Download From Rapidgator
Download From Uploaded
Download From Keep2share
Download From Uploadable