Analogue Drums Smoker KONTAKT-DISCOVER
DISCOVER | 15 AUGUST 2014 | 2.87 GB
Smoker is a jazz kit with all the credentials ticked. Based around a toneful '70s Rogers kit with a selection of classic snares and cymbals, Smoker has a warm vintage tone fit for soulful and sparse quartets, hyped up frenetic bebop, bombastic big band, funked up lounge and everything in between. The mix of the kit can be taken from crisp and articulate to smooth and spacious with a few fader adjustments.
Three snares, two separate pairs of toms (high and medium tension), two kick drums both sampled open and dampened, two pairs of hihats, and three rides give you a heap of options for selecting the tones that work best for your track.
The kit was sampled at The Manor through a selection of fine vintage and modern recording pieces, finished with outboard compressors.
• Multi-sampling: each kit component contains up to 7 velocity layers for expressive detail, dynamics and realism - check the details at the bottom of this page.
• Round-robin: natural performance with 6x round-robin hits for every zone.
• Switchable instruments: 3x snares, 4x kick variations, 2x tom variations, 2x swappable hihats and 3x rides.
• Mic Layers: 6x individually controllable mic layers: Close mics, Overheads, Two room mics, Kick Sub, and Snare-Bottom
• eKit mode switch to 'eKit' mode when using a Roland V-Drum kit, or leave set to 'Keyboard mode' for direct MIDI sequencing. The layout is General MIDI (GM) compatible.
• Output routing: stereo and multi-channel output versions provided.
• Sensitivity Control: increase the sensitivity of the kit for more intricate and subtle performances or leave it set to full dynamic range for heavier tracks.
• Presets: for quickly accessing different sounds.
Library Package Contents:
• Kontakt instrument fileswith multi-out and stereo versions
• Trigger TCI/PRS presetsfor kick/snare/toms with separated mic layers
• 5574 sample .wav filesin unencrypted 24bit, 44.1khz format
• Reference Manual (PDF) <-- Click Here
Package download size:3.5GB Zip file (5.5GB unzipped)
.::: Minimum :::.
• Compatable software sampler: Native Instruments Kontakt Full version version 4 or greater.
• Hard drive with 12GB of available space (to download and then unzip).
• 2GB RAM.
• 1GHz processor.
• Windows Vista/7/8 Mac OS X 10.2 or higher.
• Kontakt Full Version Required. NOT compatible with the free Kontakt Player. There is a 15 minute time restriction imposed by Kontakt Player. The wav format audio files supplied with this product can be utilized with many other sampler and sound replacement products, however no 'mappings' are provided or support is given for this.
Download From Uploaded
Download From Keep2share
Download From Rapidgator
Download From Uploadable