Sound Dust Plastic Ghost Piano KONTAKT | 498 MB
There are 6 unlikely sound components that make this possible...
The Plastic Piano is a multisampled piano patch made on a Techinics WSA1 modelling keyboard . Each individual sampled note was then loaded into a convolution reverb plug in and blasted with varying levels of controlled white noise and the output recorded and remapped as a 6 velocity layer multisample.
* 6 deeply multisampled sound articulations ; Dark Ghost convolution, Pale Ghost convolution, Hohner Pianet, Convolved "plastic" piano, palm mute Stratocaster and Release Piano.
* 549mb of 24bit multisamples with up to 23 velocity levels per note.
* Advanced architecture with automatable control of everything.
* Sample start control.
* Ghost Engine with per voice algorithmic reverb.
* Noise Engine with per voice distortion and filtering.
* 69 specially created convolution reverb impulses recorded from real spaces, expensive hardware, and some less obvious sources including a Roland Space Echo, Lexicon reverb and the stage of Glyndebourne Opera House.
* Leslie effect, cabinet modelling and morphing EQ.
* Selectable and adjustable release group.
* Round robin sample swapping.
* Midi timing jitter.
* 25 "starter" presets.
P2P 21 September 2014