Lynda.com - Up and Running with Office 365 UPDATED COURSE-ELOHiM | 314 MB
Get started using Office 365, Microsoft's collaboration and productivity suite that allows teams to email, collaborate on documents, share calendars, and host meetings, all from the cloud. Author David Rivers tours the subscription service from the perspectives of both an end user and an administrator, showing how to set up accounts and team sites; upload and share files; and manage mail, contacts, and calendars with the Outlook Web App. The course also explains how to connect with colleagues using the instant messaging, blog, and social media features.
* What is Office 365?
* Choosing the right plan
* Defining and adding users
* Uploading files to OneDrive
* Viewing and editing your website
* Sending and receiving email
* Importing contacts into the Outlook Web App
* Managing tasks
* Creating documents on a team site
* Adding web parts to a page
* Sending instant messages
* Setting up newsfeeds
(All below links are interchangable. No password)
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed