City Car Driving 1.2.2 (2014)
PC Game | Developer/Publisher: Forward Development | 462 MB
Languages: English, Czech, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian,
Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Portuguese (Brazil), Turkish, Portuguese
Genre: Simulation, Racing
The car driving game named "City Car Driving" is a new car simulator, designed to help users feel the car driving in а big city or in a country in different conditions or go just for a joy ride. Special stress in the "City Car Driving" simulator has been laid on variety of road situations and realistic car driving.
"City Car Driving" is a car simulator game (for non-commercial use), using advanced car physics to achieve a realistic car feeling and a high-quality render engine for graphical realism. Cars, roads, traffic, pedestrians - all above are created so make the player feel he drives a real car in a real city. The 3D files, physics and other specific files of our "City Car Driving" car game are open for modification and allow users to add their own car models into the simulator, modify cars physics, etc. So, you may have a very customizable and expandable simulator.
Car simulator makes possible:
* Train basic physical car driving skills;
* Remember road signs and traffic lane markings;
* Learn how to drive through signaled and unsupervised crossings;
* Try driving in different time of day and weather conditions;
* Train different types of parking and other maneuvers;
* Turn off road rules control system and go just for a joy ride! ;)
- Multilingual support. English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Turkish, Czech, Chinese and Japanese. In future we plan to add more languages.
- Support for both right-handed and left-handed driving modes allows you to drive not only under the usual traffic rules, adopted in most countries of the world - on the right side of the road, but also under the rules used for the driving on the left side of the road, as it is for example, in Australia, Japan, UK and some other countries. This feature makes our car simulator a versatile tool, regardless of the country which the user resides in.
- New right-handed player cars immerse the player in completely different unusual driving conditions.
- DirectX 11 support is a big step forward in terms of graphics quality and performance! This game mode is faster and consumes less memory.
- One large and indivisible virtual world. It gives you opportunity to drive from one district of the city to other without extra loading screens.
- 8 different player cars.
- Interactive detailed city map. It will help you not to get lost in a big virtual city.
- Different time of day and weather conditions. Time: afternoon, morning, evening, night. Weather: clear and dry, cloudy and wet, rainy, foggy.
- Advanced physics. The newest physical engine in the simulator makes possible to feel realistic driving. Maximal speed corresponds to car prototypes. A mathematical model of a car engine takes into account: friction force, inertia and many other nuances.
- Damage. All cars get visible damage, when collide.
- Smart traffic AI. Traffic cars are physical, they're able to collide with player's car or with each other.
- Driving missions. You can train your driving skills and start your own driver career performing 11 special driving missions with different difficulty level;
- Trams. The virtual city has several tramways. Driver should be more careful near them.
- Pedestrians. The virtual city has many unsupervised crosswalks used by pedestrians.
- Accurate rules of road control system. Instructor will give you advices in time of driving.
- Good graphic quality.
- Cars have shadows, highlights, reflections. Road becomes wet and greasy after rain. Asphalt is very realistic. See screenshots here.
- Easy-to-use program controls. You can use a keyboard, a mouse, a wheel, a gamepad or several control devices simultaneously.
- The most modern racing wheels support. The "City Car Driving" simulator completely supports feedback, 900-degree wheel rotation, clutch pedal and all other functions of the most modern and sophisticated wheels "Logitech G25/G27" and suchlike.
- TrackIR support. The car simulator completely supports the best head tracking game controller ever designed.
Virtual city locations:
* standard autodrome;
* automated autodrome;
* old district - narrow streets, a lot of unsupervised crossings;
* modern district - wide streets, many multilane roads, a lot of signaled and unsupervised crossings;
* country road;
* cart road;
* southern district - wide streets with tramways, a lot of signaled and unsupervised crosswalks, narrow tangled courtyard with many parked cars;
* mountainous area - narrow roads with considerable height drops.
Minimum System Requirements:
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E7400 / AMD Athlon X2 7850
Video: nVidia GeForce 9600GT 512 Mb DDR3 / ATI Radeon HD 4830 512 Mb DDR3
RAM: 2048 Mb DDR2
HDD: 1 Gb free space
Screen: 1024x768, 32 bit
Sound: compatible with DirectX 9.0
Other: keyboard, mouse
OS : Windows XP / Vista / 7
CPU : Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 / AMD Phenom II X3 720;
Video : nVidia GeForce GTS 250 1024 Mb DDR3 / ATI Radeon HD 4850 1024 Mb DDR3;
RAM : 2048 Mb DDR2
HDD : 1 Gb free space
Screen : 1680x1050, 32 bit
Sound : compatible with DirectX 9.0
Other : keyboard, mouse/joystick
Warning!!! Correct program operation on laptops and integrated video cards is not guaranteed!
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( Uploaded )
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download( Updown )
Download ( Oboom )