Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin IV [Deluxe Edition] (2014)
2 CD | Release: 2014 | MP3 320kbps | 44.1 Khz | Joint-Stereo | 192 MB
Deluxe edition includes unreleased versions of every song on the original album including alternate mixes of Misty Mountain Hop and Four Sticks and an alternate version Stairway to Heaven.
Encompassing heavy metal, folk, pure rock & roll, and blues, Led Zeppelin‘s untitled fourth album is a monolithic record, defining not only Led Zeppelin but the sound and style of '70s hard rock.
Expanding on the breakthroughs of III, Zeppelin fuse their majestic hard rock with a mystical, rural English folk that gives the record an epic scope. Even at its most basic — the muscular, traditionalist “Rock and Roll” — the album has a grand sense of drama, which is only deepened by Robert Plantâ™s burgeoning obsession with mythology, religion, and the occult. Plant's mysticism comes to a head on the eerie folk ballad “The Battle of Evermore,” a mandolin-driven song with haunting vocals from Sandy Denny, and on the epic “Stairway to Heaven.” Of all of Zeppelin's songs, “Stairway to Heaven” is the most famous, and not unjustly. Building from a simple fingerpicked acoustic guitar to a storming torrent of guitar riffs and solos, it encapsulates the entire album in one song. Which, of course, isn't discounting the rest of the album. “Going to California” is the group's best folk song, and the rockers are endlessly inventive, whether it's the complex, multi-layered “Black Dog,” the pounding hippie satire “Misty Mountain Hop,” or the funky riffs of “Four Sticks.” But the closer, “When the Levee Breaks,” is the one song truly equal to “Stairway,” helping give IV the feeling of an epic. An apocalyptic slice of urban blues, “When the Levee Breaks” is as forceful and frightening as Zeppelin ever got, and its seismic rhythms and layered dynamics illustrate why none of their imitators could ever equal them.
1. Led Zeppelin - Stairway to Heaven [08:00]
2. Led Zeppelin - Rock and Roll [03:38]
3. Led Zeppelin - Four Sticks [04:43]
4. Led Zeppelin - Going to California [03:30]
5. Led Zeppelin - Black Dog [04:54]
6. Led Zeppelin - When the Levee Breaks [07:08]
7. Led Zeppelin - Misty Mountain Hop [04:36]
8. Led Zeppelin - The Battle of Evermore [05:49]
1. Led Zeppelin - Rock and Roll (Alternate Mix) [03:37]
2. Led Zeppelin - Black Dog (Basic Track with Guitar Overdubs)[04:33]
3. Led Zeppelin - When the Levee Breaks (Alternate U.K. Mix)[07:08]
4. Led Zeppelin - Going to Calfornia (Mandolin/Guitar Mix) [03:32]
5. Led Zeppelin - The Battle of Evermore (Mandolin/Guitar Mix from Headley)[04:11]
6. Led Zeppelin - Stairway to Heaven (Sunset Sound Mix) [08:01]
7. Led Zeppelin - Four Sticks (Alternate Mix) [04:31]
8. Led Zeppelin - Misty Mountain Hop (Alternate Mix) [04:43]
(All below links are interchangable. No password)
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed