English | h264, yuv420p, 854x480, 30.00 fps | aac, 44100 Hz, mono, s16 | 4.81 Gb
An expert's view of the basics designed to get anyone ready to become a Photoshop pro. Imagine learning the absolute essentials from someone who has used Photoshop for well over 20 years, is in the Photoshop Hall of Fame and has taught way over 100,000 Photoshop users.
We'll start off by simplifying Photoshop's interface to make it less overwhelming and then jump in and learn the absolute essentials. This course will cover everything one needs to know in order to be truly effective with the program.
- Simplifying the Interface
- Browsing your images with Bridge
- Understanding Resolution
- Which File Formats to use
- Essential Tonal Adjustments
- Essential Color Adjustments
- Isolating areas with selections
- The fundamentals of layers
- Troubleshooting Techniques
- Workflow Overview
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resumming ability)