Analogue Drums Pizazz KONTAKT DVDR-DISCOVER
DISCOVER | 27 OCTOBER 2014 | 1.71 GB
Pizazz is a vintage jazz kit played with brushes. Based around a toneful '70s Rogers kit with a selection of classy cymbals and a versatile Rogers Dynasonic snare, Pizazz provides the classic brush backdrop for jazz and other genres. The mix of the kit can be taken from crisp and articulate to smooth and spacious with a few fader adjustments.
Several snare articulations, two separate pairs of toms (high and medium tension), two kick drums both sampled open and dampened, two pairs of hihats, and two rides give you a heap of options for selecting the tones that work best for your track.
The kit was sampled at The Manor through a selection of fine vintage and modern recording pieces, finished with outboard compressors.
..:: Features ::..
• Multi-sampling: each kit component contains up to 5 velocity layers for expressive detail, dynamics and realism - check the details at the bottom of this page.
• Round-robin: natural performance with 6x round-robin hits for every zone.
• Switchable instruments: 4x kick variations, 2x tom variations, 2x swappable hihats and 2x rides.
• Mic layers: 6x individually controllable mic layers: Close mics, Overheads, Two room mics, Kick Sub, and Snare-Bottom
• eKit mode switch to 'eKit' mode when using a Roland V-Drum kit, or leave set to 'Keyboard mode' for direct MIDI sequencing. The layout is General MIDI (GM) compatible.
• Output routing: stereo and multi-channel output versions provided.
• Dynamic Range control: increase the sensitivity of the kit for more intricate and subtle performances or leave it set to full dynamic range for heavier tracks.
• Presets: for quickly accessing different sounds.
Library package contents
• Kontakt instrument files with multi-out and stereo versions
• Trigger TCI/PRS presets for kick/snare/toms with separated mic layers
• 4176 sample .Wav files in unencrypted 24bit, 44.1khz format
Download From Xerver
Download From Uploaded
Download From Rapidgator