VMware Fusion Pro 22.214.171.1245595 Incl Extended MacOSX | 355 MB
VMWare Fusion... Seamlessly run your favorite Windows applications and devices, on Mac. Built from the ground up for the Mac, VMware Fusion is the easiest way to switch to Mac, letting you bring all of your Windows applications with you, making the most of your Windows software investment, while providing the perfect safety blanket for the switch. Break Down the Walls Between Windows and Mac.
With the powerful Unity feature, VMware Fusion seamlessly integrates your Windows applications with your Mac. Instantly launch Windows applications from any Mac file, the Dock, and more. Minimize Windows applications to the Dock and even quickly switch between Windows and Mac applications with Expose.
Safest Way to Run Windows on the Mac
VMware Fusion makes your Windows-on-Mac experience the safest possible with a suite of features to keep Windows safe and sound. From automated, timed snapshots, to embedded antivirus and antispyware software, VMware Fusion keeps Windows on your Mac sparkling.
Mac-like and User Friendly
Built from the ground up for Mac users, with an obsessive eye towards being a "good Mac citizen" VMware Fusion is the easiest, most Mac-friendly way to run Windows on the Mac. A Mac-first user interface ensures that users get the features they expect, like customizable tool bars, searchable Apple help, Boot Camp support, dock notification integration, and more.
Power to Burn
Based on the most advanced virtualization engine the world has ever known, the result of more than a decade of development, VMware Fusion brings all the power of VMware's enterprise-proven technology to the Mac.
Why Choose VMware Fusion?
Thanks to its superior power, flexibility, and pedigree, VMware Fusion is the right choice for anyone looking to get the most out of their Mac by running Windows applications side-by-side with Mac applications.
• Any 64-bit capable Intel® Mac. (Compatible with Core 2 Duo, Xeon, i3, i5, i7 processors or better)
• Minimum 2GB of RAM (4GB or more recommended)
• 750MB free disk space for Fusion at least 5GB for each Virtual Machine
• Mac OS X 10.8 or later; OS X Yosemite recommended
• Operating system installation media for virtual machines
* Note: Microsoft Windows Not Included
• To experience Windows Aero 3D graphics, you need one of these graphics cards:
* NVIDIA 8600M or better
* ATI 2600 or better
VMware Fusion 126.96.36.1995595 Professional Release Notes:
VMware Fusion 7.0.1 is a minor upgrade recommended for all users of VMware Fusion. This release includes the following improvements and resolved issues.
• Doc Notes 1065412, 1275753, 1285071, 1285232, 1299183, 1299444, 1299564, 1300297, 1300305, 1300352, 1300553, 1301993, 1302367, 1302656, 1303308, 1304828, 1309447, 1310116, 1310910, 1311198, 1312147, 1312853, 1312892, 1313708, 1313715, 1319454, 1321201, 1322822, 1322894, 1324203, 1324497, 1326421, 1329687
• Fixed many minor UI issues.
• Doc Notes 1246696
• Fixed an issue where renaming a top level share name in some Linux guests could cause a guest reboot.
• Doc Notes 1262130
• Fixed issues with Japanese language help content.
• Doc Notes 1275467
• Fixed an issue in Unity where a minimized Windows 8 "Metro-style" application would unminimize when the virtual machine entered Unity mode.
• Doc Notes 1276488
• Fixed a problem where the virtual CD/DVD would disable when connecting a local disk image to a remote virtual machine.
• Doc Notes 1292415, 1307646
• Fixed an issue where entering Unity would initially show blank windows.
• Doc Notes 1296586
• Fixed a crash when quitting VMware Fusion after copying a large file to the clipboard inside a virtual machine.
• Doc Notes 1304156
• Fixed an issue where the maximum memory value in the Processors & Memory settings panel was incorrectly showing a value that was not an even multiple of 4MB.
• Doc Notes 1298540
• Added error UI when removing a virtual disk from a remote virtual machine fails.
• Doc Notes 1298991
• Removed a black flicker when switching to a full screen virtual machine.
• Doc Notes 1302571
• Fixed an issue where the Keychain UI would reappear after the user had already allowed access.
• Doc Notes 1306569
• Added progress UI when downloading McAfee antivirus.
• Doc Notes 1309734
• Fixed issues of windows flashing and moving when entering Unity mode.
• Doc Notes 1311267
• Fixed a crash that would occur when copying a file with a very long name to a shared folder.
• Doc Notes 1311318
• Fixed a crash triggered when opening a .dmg file residing in a shared folder in an OS X virtual machine when the .dmg is already in use outside the virtual machine.
• Doc Notes 1311853
• Removed logging that would emit an extraneous statement every two seconds whenever a virtual machine ran in Unity mode.
• Doc Notes 1312431
• Fixed problems with symbolic links created in shared folders.
• Doc Notes 1314214
• Fixed an issue where Unity windows would display incorrectly in Expose when running Fusion on Yosemite.
• Doc Notes 1316904
• Fixed an issue where Fusion 6 customers were not able to use the trial version of Fusion 7.
• Doc Notes 1318250
• Fixed a rare crash which would occur when connecting to an ESXi server on certain network configurations.
• Doc Notes 1318278
• Fixed a rare issue where shared in a shared folder could be incorrectly truncated.
• Doc Notes 1318477
• Fixed a crash when attempting to expand a virtual disk connected to a remote virtual machine.
• Doc Notes 1318991, 1323439, 1323449, 1323460, 1324217, 1325281, 1325920, 1325961, 1330261, 1339482
• Fixed a number of keyboard mapping issues for non-English keyboards.
• Doc Notes 1319589
• Added support to mount_vmhgfs command-line utility to enable placing the mount at a specified share or folder.
• Doc Notes 1323371
• Fixed a flickering issue with Microsoft Office 2013 windows when running in Unity mode.
• Doc Notes 1330548
• Fixed a build problem when installing tools in virtual machines running Fedora 21 Alpha.
• Doc Notes 1331136
• Updated to a newer version of McAfee antivirus.
• Doc Notes 1332835
• Fixed a rare issue where dragging and dropping files from a virtual machine could fail.
• Doc Notes 1334180
• Fixed an issue where file sizes in a shared folder would be reported incorrectly.
• Doc Notes 1334638, 1337969
• Fixed some rare cases with incorrect rendering in 3D.
• Doc Notes 1336570
• Fixed a display flash that could be seen 2-3 seconds after entering Unity mode.
• Doc Notes 1339182
• Language specific keyboard mappings are enabled by default for Windows virtual machines.
Download From Uploaded
Download From Rapidgator
Download From Xerver
Download From Oboom