GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 18 Build 4020 (Mac OSX) | 1.51 GB
ArchiCAD provides you with a native building information modeling platform designed to help professional architects create realistic digital representations of their vision. Combining ease of use with advanced modeling capabilities, this application can fasten the designing process, from the initial concept to the final architectural sketch and documentation level.
ArchiCAD 18 offers a streamlined workflow solution, keeping architects in the state of the creative design flow with as little disruption as possible.
World Class Rendering
The integration of CineRender, MAXON's world-class CINEMA 4D rendering engine into ArchiCAD 18, brings high quality, photo-realistic rendering images closer to a much wider range of designers.
ArchiCAD 18 provides new, fully integrated Revision Management workflows and streamlined PDF support to greatly improve design data exchange and change management with clients, consultants and the authorities.
ArchiCAD 18 continues to support OPEN BIM workflows and introduces the first architectural BIM application with full BIM Collaboration Format support.
ArchiCAD 18 offers industry-first, real-time BIM collaboration regardless of the size, location or distribution of the collaborating team.
ArchiCAD 18 unveils substantial enhancements to its existing workflows proving that listening to customers is of primary importance when assigning development resources at GRAPHISOFT.
Recommended operating system:
• Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks
• Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
• 64-bit processor with 4 cores or more (eg, Intel Core i5 / i7)
• 8 GB of RAM or more (for work with complex models may require 16 GB or more)
• 5 GB of free disk space for installation (additional 10GB required for each project)
• We recommend the use of graphics cards that support OpenGL 2.0 volume of 1024 MB or more
• Mac OS X 10.7 Lion is supported, but not tested
• Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard is not supported (install ArchiCAD impossible)
• 64-bit processor with 2 cores
• 4 GB of RAM
• 5 GB of free disk space for installation
• graphics card that supports OpenGL 2.0
• Monitor that supports a resolution of 1024 x 768
What's new in version 18 Build 4020:
- includes important improvements since the original release of ArchiCAD 18 (Build 3006).
- applies to ArchiCAD, BIM Server and all other components: BIMx, MEP Modeler and all GRAPHISOFT-distributed Add-Ons and Goodies.
- applies to all (Commercial, Educational and Trial) license types.