Hackintosh OS X Yosemite 10.10 Multilingual | 7.64 GB
Allows you to install / run OS X Yosemite 10.10 for PC.
Redesigned interface. Completely new. Completely Mac. With OS X Yosemite, we set out to elevate the experience of using a Mac. To do that, we looked at the entire system and refined it app by app. Feature by feature. Pixel by pixel. And we built great new capabilities into the interface that put need-to-know information at your fingertips. The result is that your Mac has a fresh new look, with all the power and simplicity you know and love.
Thoughtfully redesigning OS X meant going deep into every aspect of the interface and focusing on details large and small. There are obvious changes to big things, like translucency in windows and streamlined toolbars. There are more subtle changes to a lot of small things, like the buttons, icons and font you see throughout the system. And we didn't just update the details - we optimised them to look amazing on a Retina display. The more you use your Mac, the more you'll notice, and the more you'll love it.
Use a Mac or an iOS device, and you can do incredible things. Use them together, and you can do so much more. Because now OS X and iOS 8 enable brilliant new features that feel magical and yet make perfect sense. Make and receive phone calls without picking up your iPhone. Start an email, edit a document or surf the web on one device and pick up where you left off on another. Even activate your iPhone hotspot without ever taking your iPhone from your pocket or bag.
OSX 10.10 Features
A fresh look for your Mac
• The Dock has a sleek new design with instantly recognizable icons.
• A beautiful new system font is crisp and easy to read.
• Translucency gives you a sense of what's in, or behind, your window.
• Streamlined toolbars free up space for your content.
Handoff. Pick up where you left off.
• Start an activity on your Mac and finish it on your iPhone or iPad - or vice versa.
• Use Handoff with Mail, Safari, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, Maps, Messages, Reminders, Calendar, Contacts, and other apps.
iPhone calls. Now on your Mac.
• Make and receive calls on your Mac even when your iPhone is in the next room.
• Just click a phone number you see in Contacts, Calendar, Messages, Spotlight, or Safari to make a call.
SMS. Those green text messages on your iPhone? They're now on your Mac, too.
• All of your messages now appear on all of your devices.
• Send and receive SMS text messages right from your Mac.
Instant Hotspot gives you the Internet anywhere.
• Easily activate the personal hotspot on your iPhone right from your Mac.
• Connect to your personal hotspot without taking your iPhone out of your pocket or bag.
AirDrop. Now between Mac and iOS devices, too.
• Share files to another Mac or to an iOS device, even when you don't have an internet connection.
New Today view in Notification Center.
• Handy widgets give you quick access to up-to-the-minute calendar, weather, and stock information.
• Add widgets from the Mac App Store.
Spotlight. Now even brighter.
• Spotlight has a new design that delivers rich, interactive previews to your desktop.
• Get results from your Mac and from Wikipedia, news, Maps, movies, iTunes, and more.
• Convert currencies and units of measure right in Spotlight.
Safari is sleeker and smarter.
• Favorites view makes your favorite websites easily accessible.
• Spotlight suggestions provide handy information snippets from Wikipedia, Maps, and more when you search.
• Advanced energy-saving technologies let you watch Netflix for up to three hours longer.
New features in Mail.
• Markup lets you fill out and sign a PDF form or annotate an image without leaving Mail.
• Mail Drop lets you send messages of up to 5GB without worrying about whether they'll get through.
Enhancements to Messages.
• Give titles to your ongoing group conversations to make them easier to find.
• Add participants to a group conversation - no need to start a new one.
• Start a screen sharing session right from a conversation.
iCloud Drive. Any kind of file. On all your devices.
• Store any file in iCloud and access it from your Mac, iPhone, iPad, or even a Windows PC.
• iCloud Drive is built right into Finder and lets you organize files any way you want.
• See files from your iOS apps right on your Mac.
Family Sharing makes it easy for your family to enjoy your content.
• Up to six members of a family can share iTunes, iBooks, and App Store purchases without sharing accounts.
• Parents can approve kids' purchase and free download requests with Ask to Buy.
Requirements to install Hackintosh OS X Yosemite 10.10:
- Intel Processor
- At least a 2GB RAM
- 8GB HDD space.
Download From NitroFlare
Download From Uploaded
Download From Rapidgator