File Locker Hide and Lock Files 2.9 Retail Bilingual | MacOSX | 1 Mb
If simply hide files, it is very easy to accidentally delete them, because you can not see them. if you locked files/folders while hiding them, when you try to delete them, or try to empty them from trash, the system will prompt you that files and folders are locked, thus prevent accidental deletion of important data.
This tool supports batch lock/unlock/hide/unhide any number of files and folders quickly.
1. "Lock" does not mean "Encrypt" with password in this App, "Lock" is to prevent files and folders from being modified and deleted.
2. Sometimes the file icon still show the locked icon after the files are unlocked, it is not a bug, "Finder" need time to refresh icons.
3. Before download, please be sure your OSX version is later than 10.7.3
4. Support to drag files/folder to other application for further processing
5. Click table header to sort
1. Get hidden files back if removed them from "File Locker"
1) Drag the hidden file's parent folder to "File Locker", if hidden files on the desktop, the parent directory is the "Desktop" folder which can be found in "Finder".
2) Uncheck "Hidden" button
2. Empty locked files in the Trash
1) Drag and drop files in Trash to "File Locker "
2) Unchecked the "Locked" button
3. How to set up password to protect "File Locker"?
1). Lauch "File Locker" and click "Preferences" menu item in "File Locker" menu.
2). Check "Enable Password Protection" option
3). Enter "password Hint" , then enter password and confirm it.
4). Click "Ok" button.
4. What can i do if I forgot the password?
A: please execute the command in terminal without quot.
"defaults write com.dummyapp.FileLock ENABLE_PASSWORD_PROTECTION_KEY -bool NO"
Languages: English, Simplified Chinese
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
Home Page - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/file-locker-hide-lock-files/id545022929?mt=12
Buy Premium Account For high Speed Download