Lynda - Excel Data-Mining Fundamentals | 373MB
Duration: 1h 29m | Video: AVC (.mp4) 1280x720 15fps | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch
Genre: eLearning | Level: Intermediate | Language: English
You don't need to be a statistician to explore your own data. Learn how to use the software you already have, Excel, to perform basic data mining and analysis.
Ron introduces core data-mining concepts like CRISP-DM (Cross Industry Standard Process for Data Mining), and then dives into the algorithms Microsoft offers for data mining right out of the box. Then learn about the data-mining structures and models in Excel SQL Server Analysis Services, and the new add-ins that make data mining in Excel both exceedingly powerful and incredibly easy.
* Solving business problems with data mining
* Exploring Excel's data-mining algorithms
* Data mining with Excel SQL Server Analysis Services
* Using the Data Preparation tab
* Detecting categories
* Using the Prediction Calculator
Premium Recommend For High speed + Parallel Downloads!