Plexim Plecs Suite 3.6.1 | 261.9 mb
Plexim global leader in simulation software for power electronic systems announces the release Plecs 3.6, is the tool of choice for high-speed simulations of power electronic systems.
PLECS is the tool of choice for high-speed simulations of power electronic systems. It is available in two versions: PLECS Blockset, for seamless integration with MATLAB/Simulink, and PLECS Standalone, a completely independent product.
Both editions share the same intuitive, easy-to-use graphical user interface and facilitate the same system-oriented modeling approach. They further share the comprehensive PLECS component library, including the powerful "scope" component.
Analog and digital control structures can be modeled directly in PLECS by means of continuous and discrete signal processing blocks. The extremely flexible C-Script block allows custom functionality to be implemented directly in the C programming language. Analysis tools are also provided to obtain steady-state signals as well as small signal transfer functions.
A great advantage of PLECS is the ability to efficiently model complex and complete systems containing a wide range of time-constants. In addition to designing sophisticated electrical systems and associated controls, PLECS provides domains for modeling thermal structures and magnetic circuits.
- PLECS Standalone power electronics simulation software
PLECS Standalone is a modeling and simulation platform on its own. It provides optimized solvers to speed up the simulation of electrical circuits and control systems. PLECS Standalone is a cost-effective yet powerful solution for dynamic system simulation in general.
- PLECS Blockset power electronics simulation software for use with MATLAB/Simulink
PLECS Blockset is seamlessly integrated with Simulink. This allows you to access the functionality of Simulink and extend the scope of system-oriented simulations. In a Simulink worksheet, a PLECS circuit appears as a subsystem block with control inputs and measurement outputs.
What's new in Version 3.6
- Assertion Framework
- Monitor signals during a simulation and raise a warning or error message, or pause the simulation, when specified conditions are violated.
- Multitone Analysis
- Obtain Bode Descriptions faster than with a traditional AC Analysis. Study switched and non-switched systems.
- Code Generation
- Run faster real-time simulations by leveraging the new switching algorithms for naturally commutated devices.
- Web-Based Simulation
- Share PLECS models via the Web. Models can be viewed, parameterized and simulated from any browser without the need to download additional software. See this demo...
- Processor-in-the-Loop (PIL)
- Execute control code on actual embedded hardware tied into the virtual loop of a PLECS model. Develop, test and validate complete control projects with PIL in conjunction with the new PLECS MCU peripheral library.
Plexim is a global leader in simulation software for power electronic systems. Our software, PLECS, enables customers to speed up product development and innovation by reducing design time and cost.
Our leadership is based on the latest software technologies and simulation algorithms combined with pioneering concepts for modeling. By carefully listening to engineering experts, we offer our new solutions for our customers' needs, today and tomorrow.
Since 2002, our software is the industry standard for power electronics simulation across various industries. Typical applications are renewable energy, automotive, aerospace, industrial and traction drives, and power supplies. Our customers include market leaders such as ABB, Bombardier, Bosch, Danfoss, GE, Philips, Siemens and SMA.
With offices in Zurich and the Boston area, and the support of local representatives worldwide, we are always close to our customers.
Name: Plexim Plecs
Version: Suite 3.6.1
OS: Windows XP / Vista / Seven / 8
Size: 261.9 mb
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( Uploaded )
Download ( Rapidgator )