Axure RP Pro 22.214.171.12474 MAC OSX | 30.6MB
Supported OS: OS X 10.8 +
Developer: Axure Software Solutions, Inc.
Intel, 64-bit processor
OS X 10.8 or later
Axure RP Pro - rapid prototyping for website applications-oriented framework for prototyping websites. The product is designed to reduce the costs of designing websites. This decision will help to quickly create a visual mode working prototype of the future site, then unload the prototype in html and view it through a browser. The quality is quite acceptable for further tasking designers and programmers as well as for understanding the customer's end result.
- Easy to use.
- Rapid application changes.
- Instant creation of functional prototypes.
- Create interactive prototypes with annotations.
- Version control.
- Creating an effective design.
- Experimenting with your design to achieve maximum results.
- Automation specification to avoid tedious documentation.
The main changes compared to the second version of the program:
Careful attention was paid to the interface. A huge number of hot keys for basic operations, adding a quick transition via a tab between the elements of a separate screen or between screens (ctrl + tab). Reduce the number of switching between the keyboard and the mouse to reduce the distance between controls within the common user scenarios.
Add a lot of actions that a user can perform in the generated prototypes and get feedback. Double click, long click, hover the mouse over the element, swipe, keystrokes. Events with the browser window: resizing, scrolling, right-click, and so on. All these and many other actions now to the services of designers.
The list can get impressive, but I promised to tell you just about the most interesting.
Actions with dynamic panels:
- It is possible to pull out the first state of dynamic panel to the Stage;
- With all the widgets you can now do things that previously could only do with the dynamic panel: hide, move, change z-index;
- In the event <<show>> for the widget, you can specify one of the types of behavior to emulate that used to take a lot of time: lightbox, popup menu, move to the top layer of the scene. And even now it is possible to make the appearance of a hidden widget everyone else shifted down by a distance equal to the size of this widget.
The generation of prototypes
Add a button >Preview>. Now you can watch the intermediate results in the browser without generating prototype. Moreover, the changes are applied instantly.
Added ability to hook any fonts, but it is more likely for UI, than for UX. But many will appreciate, yes!
In the generated prototype can highlight all clickable elements.
Now all the links in a browser, the line looks like human beings. You can give the customer a link to any page of the prototype, no longer zamorachivayas with a special button in the Site Tree.
Since now the prototypes are generated by the standard html5, it appeared appropriate styles: internal and external shadows for widgets (including text), the transparency level of any widget (including pictures) background for dynamic panels and so on.
Here almost everything was useful.
- Default values for text fields that disappear when you click on them;
- Types of text fields (email, telephone, url, etc.). This is in order to appear on mobile devices need a keyboard when you click on them;
- Automatic width and height of the text widgets. That we lacked from the beginning. Now no need to expose the width of the text widget to the eye with a small margin for different browsers;
- Actions in dynamic panel can now access objects outside this dynamic panel. So, now I can do without a drum so that when you click on the button in one of the states of dynamic panels, something happened in one of the states of the other dynamic panel on the same page (or in the wizard, if you like).
Yes, now you can do adaptive prototypes. For each adaptive species will need to draw a separate option and specify a width when the browser window, it will appear.
What's new in version:
- Much better memory management on Mac
- Fixed Team Project errors on Mac OS X 10.10
- Update Mac installer signing for Apple updates
- Fixed Sitemap disappearing on some actions
- Fixed generating Flow Diagram on Adaptive Views
- Fixed error importing Style for some Custom Widgets
- Importing appropriate Notes when when adding Custom Widgets
- Fixed problem when Widget Style Font controls start collapsed
- Fixed clicking Fit to Content Dynamic Panels with Unplaced Widget in Safari
- Fixed JS errors, 100% Wide, Trigger Mouse Interaction Styles for Dynamic Panels
- Fixed Repeater Unplacement in Masters across Adaptive Views
- Fixed Date comparisons in Repeater filtering
- Fixed underline for Repeaters and setting Text on blank Widgets
- Fixed undo Page Notes after editing multiple Pages
- Properly invalidating Footnotes on PC on Renumber All Footnotes
- Properly invalidating Dynamic Panels on Mac after Break Away State
Mount the image and drag the application icon in the Applications folder
Register data from a text file
.dmg]http://uploaded.net/file/kxe508zy/AxureRP-Pro 126.96.36.19974 [sn].dmg
.dmg]http://www.uploadable.ch/file/jhzBsc4NS6cd/AxureRP-Pro 188.8.131.5274 [sn].dmg