xrecode II Build 220.127.116.11 + Portable | 36MB
32bit + 64bit Language: Multilingual
Hrecode II - unique audio converter, equipped with convenient multilingual <<drag and drop>> interface. Allows you to convert audio formats, the most common (of 54) in m4a, alac, ape, flac, mp3, mp4 (using NeroAAC), ogg, raw, wav, wav (rf64), wma, WavPack, mpc, mp2, Speex, ofr, ac3, aiff, tak.
Optimized for parallel processing of multiple files in systems equipped with multicore processors, supports the work from the command line with the specified parameters and the possibility of >cutting> CUE large files into separate fragments.
Convert audio files and extract audio tracks for the following types of files: mp3, wma, ogg, FLAC, APE, WV (WavPack), cue, flv, swf, aiff, 3gp, aac, wmv, dts, amr, mp2, ac3, mpc, mid, cue, tta, tak, wav, m4a, m4b, mp4, ra, rm, avi, mpg, vob, mkv, mov, ofr, divx, m4v, spx, 3g2, m2v, m4v, ts, m2ts, adts, shn, tak, xm, mod, s3m, it, mtm, umx.
The resulting file may be selected from the following list: mp3, WAV, APE, FLAC, WavPack (WV), ALAC, OGG, WMA, LosslessWMA, AC3, AAC, MP4 (using NeroAAC), M4A, MPC, MP2, AIFF, and RAW and the creation of ringtones for the iPhone.
- Multilanguage support (including interefeysa program). Currently, the program provides the following interface languages: Russian, English, French, Japanese, Polish, Hungarian, Italian, Spanish, Spanish Traditional, Swedish, Brazilian Portuguese, German, Finnish, Bulgarian and Czech.
Convenient and intuitive interface correctly displayed in all screen resolutions and all sizes of screen fonts. The ability to control the font size of the interface allows you to organize it convenient to work even on small screens, including portable laptops.
Parallel conversion by using multicore and multiprocessor systems.
Supports embedded CUE sheets (for FLAC, WavPack, APE and TAK files).
Support parts (chapters) to mp4 files (possibly cutting mp4 files in parts (chapters) in any supported output audio format).
Built-in editor metadata (tags) to support embedded cover art (pictures).
The ability to automatically transfer the content of tags (and CUE sheets) in the output file (s) when converting (including pictures).
Format support LossyWav and hybrid WavPack.
Support portable operation. The program has an official portable version that can be downloaded on ofsayte.
Bonding audio into a large (including gapless mode) and simultaneous establishment of the corresponding CUE file.
Batch convert at the same time in several formats using the output mode 'a few'.
Rip AudioCD multichannel simultaneous conversion into the desired format.
Support pregaps when ripping AudioCD and their correct processing including pregap the first track, as well as the ability to specify the offset of the drive.
Supported formats DTS, MLP and operations with them.
Ability to extract audio tracks from video files such as flv, avi, mov and so on (there is support for multiple audio streams in a video file).
Support for 24 / 32bit audio files.
Ability to create audio books and albums with arbitrary tracks.
Direct (no transcode) gluing and cutting MP3 files. Bonding can be done with any number of files at once.
- Easy creation of albums (ready to record), with its own structure and order of tracks from all supported formats (including potrekovaya and rips way) in a single operation, with the result can be potrekovaya, and as a single image (in both cases m .B. generated corresponding CUE file.
Installing codec lame_3.99
1. Copy the folder lame_3.99 in C: Program Files (Program Files (x86))
2. In the settings, specify the path to the mp3 codec: C: Program Files (Program Files (x86)) lame_3.93.1lame.exe
3. In the same window, select 'Manual'
4. Copy and paste the command line one of the options below and click the 'check'
1. -b320 -q0 -k -mj
Line gives the best quality results (and the highest coding rate). It should be used when encoding favorite albums as well as albums in styles that use game harmonically complex sounding instruments like rock or classical.
2. -V 0 --vbr-new -mj -k -q0 -b192 -B320
Optimally encode albums in styles of pop, country and others that are not so pleasing to the heart. The quality is above standard vbr (since not everyone uses low bitrate range 32-160 kbps), but slightly lower than the previous, thereby winning in the amount of received files. Losses will be virtually invisible to the specified style, the more that the cutoff frequency still will not.
3. Here we will show much needed in our mobile time encoding parameters that are optimal for cell phones. Maximally preserve the original spectra with a minimum file size can be the following line:
-V 0 -b 32 -B 128 --vbr-new -q0 -k -mj
If you still need to reduce the size, you can reduce the sampling rate (to obtain optimum cut at 16 kHz):
-V 0 -b 32 -B 112 --vbr-new --resample 32 -q0 -k -mj
Even more small files can be obtained by converting stereo to mono:
-V 0 -b 32 -B 80 --vbr-new -q0 -k -a source for 44 kHz
-V 0 -b 32 -B 80 --vbr-new -q0 -k -a --resample 32 to 32 kHz
xrecode II Build 18.104.22.168 (2014) PC | + Portable
To configure external codecs AC3, ALAC, specify the path to aften.exe and qaac.ex
For the integration of the program into the shell of the conductor set the application setup_xrecode2_shell_22.214.171.124.exe,
This function can be vklyuchatvyklyuchat in the program settings
1 . Install the program (setup_xrecode2_126.96.36.199_full.exe), - do not run!
2 . Copy the folder (aften) and (qaac) in C: Program Files (Program Files (x86)) / xrecode II
3 . Open the folder and copy the three coders codec in C: Program Files (Program Files (x86)) / xrecode II / external
4. Copy (xrecode_II_patch.exe) in C: Program Files (Program Files (x86)) / xrecode II / run and click on the 'patch'
Portable version works without installation on your computer. Treatment procedure is the same.
http://uploaded.net/file/f6ko6jto/xrecode II 188.8.131.52.rar
http://www.uploadable.ch/file/YrbdMVMSAsvc/xrecode II 184.108.40.206.rar