iFFmpeg 5.0.8 (MAC OSX) | 19.8MB
OS: OS X 10.7 +
Language: English, German, Italian and others.
Treatment: not required (the installer is already disinfected)
Mac OS X Intel 10.7.x, 10.8.x, 10.9.x and 10.10.x
iFFmpeg - shell for the console application FFmpeg, famous impressive functionality in terms of converting media files together.
Since iFFmpeg - it's just a shell, not a >complete> the program, it should be borne in mind that the package does not include the utility itself FFmpeg and the user will have to download it further. If the program is already in the system, it will be enough just to specify the settings iFFmpeg path before her.
* The composition of ffmpeg included universal library for encoding and decoding audio and video files. The library is able to encode and decode a sufficiently large number of formats.
You can download it from this link or take from the distribution
Source files can be added not only drag, but the >classic> way - through the file selection window Finder. Although not directly related to the functional iFFmpeg, it is worth noting that the program works with many audio and media files, including such as mp4, m4v, avi, mov, ts, m2ts, dv, webm, wmv, flv, vob, ogg , mkv, 3gp, rm, cavs, mp3, m4a, wav, flac, ac3, wma. But iFFmpeg boasts an impressive list of available presets (54 options) with ready-made settings for converting media files in a particular format, taking into account the specifications of the device for which you are preparing content.
Unlike other similar media converters, the application has a simple video editing function that allows for converting combine multiple media files into one. To do this, simply select the files you need before starting the process and do not forget to activate the corresponding option on the toolbar.
After the conversion, no matter how many files were in work, combined or not, iFFmpeg can automatically add the resulting files to the library iTunes.
What's new in version 5.0.8:
- Fixed issue with setting the audio bitrate to 512k.
- Fixed issue after encoding has finished on OS X 10.7.x
- Optimised CPU usage when encoding several batch files at ones.
- Now automatically sets the pixel format when needed.
- Fixed memory leak when removing batch files.
- Improved several optional presets.
Drag the application to the folder >Applications>
In the distribution utility included FFmpeg adapted for Mac OS X 10.8.x +
Mount image ffmpeg242osx108.dmg
Drag ffmpeg to open window
Courtey of fingernagel
* In the package there is a Russian localization, but I still iFFmpeg English :))
* Huge please do not shift / quote my releases on other sites!
.dmg]http://uploaded.net/file/ippu9n7y/iFFmpeg 5.0.8 [k'd].dmg
.dmg]http://www.uploadable.ch/file/2W7hhd4d4m8z/iFFmpeg 5.0.8 [k'd].dmg