Lynda - Raising Startup Capital | 774MB
Duration: 1h 44m | Video: AVC (.mp4) 1280x720 30fps | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch
Genre: eLearning | Level: Appropriate for all | Language: English
Entrepreneurs need capital to achieve their business goals and meet significant milestones, whether they're launching a new product, acquiring key customers, or reaching a revenue goal. In this course, author and entrepreneur Rudolph Rosenberg provides an overview of the main avenues to raising capital (such as crowdfunding, angel investors, venture capital, and more), identifies the key stakeholders, and shows the best ways to market your project and ask for funding.
* Estimating the capital you need
* Understanding the four big sources of capital
* Valuing your business
* Making a business plan
* Using your own funds
* Limiting your personal liability
* Making crowdfunding a part of your strategy
* Borrowing from friends and family
* Working with angel investors and VC firms
(All below links are interchangable - Single Extraction - No password)
Premium Recommend For High speed + Parallel Downloads!