Corel Painter 2015 v188.8.131.525 Multilingual (Mac OSX) | 226 MB
A complete digital art studio! Change what's possible in art with Corel® Painter® 2015. Explore new creative possibilities with Natural-Media® brushes, paper textures and media that look and feel just like traditional art materials. Find unreal inspiration with revolutionary new Particle Brushes and mobile enhancements. Experience the speed and power of the ultimate paint program with native 64-bit Mac and PC support. Plus, work with Photoshop files for even more creative compatibility.
- Endless brushes, paper textures and media
- Authentic Natural-Media® technology
- Revolutionary new Particle Brushes
- Native 64-bit Mac & PC support
As a photographer, you capture moments with your camera and transform them into of works of digital art. Painter 2015 is a unique paint program that includes powerful image cloning and painting features, offering everything you need to create visually stunning photo art that will dazzle any viewer.
As a traditional artist, you're all about using time-honored techniques and working with a blank canvas. Painter 2015 is a paint program that lets you combine classic art practices with state-of-the-art Natural-Media technology and revolutionary new physics-based brushes to create digital art that's every bit as impressive as anything you'll find on a physical canvas.
As an illustrator, you create art that brings new ideas to life. Whether you're creating storyboards, drawing comic books, working on concept art, developing web images or sketching out the latest industrial designs, Painter 2015 is a cutting-edge paint program that offers unique illustration tools to help you bring your vision to life.
Revolutionary digital brushes
Painter 2015 features incredible new physics-inspired Particle Brushes that let you experience ultimate chaotic creativity or pinpoint precision. Use the world's most revolutionary paint program to produce unreal brushstrokes that spring, flow, glow and gravitate onto the canvas, or choose from a huge selection of realistic Natural-Media brushes to create stunning contemporary digital art.
Enhanced speed and performance
Work smarter, faster and more accurately with native 64-bit Mac support and CPU performance optimizations. Get more control with the new brush tracking utility and experiment with effects on your canvas in real-time. Immerse yourself in the world's most realistic paint program without having to think about the technology behind it.
Mobile art that moves you
Create art on the go with incredible mobile capabilities. Use your Windows Real-Time Stylus and Tablet PC or work with the Painter Mobile for Android app and import your masterpiece directly into Painter 2015 to add the finishing touches. With this unique mobile paint program, now you can find inspiration anytime and anywhere.
A fully responsive experience
Discover why Painter 2015 is the most flexible paint program on the market, with tools and options that respond directly to your needs. Choose from a selection of intuitive user interfaces inspired by Painter artists or create your own. Paint your passion with custom brushes, media and art tools that are as unique as you are.
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit) or Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit editions), with latest service packs installed
- Intel Pentium 4, AMD Athlon 64 or AMD Opteron
- 2 GB RAM
- 650 MB hard disk space for application files*
- Mouse or tablet
- 1280 x 800 screen resolution
- DVD drive
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 or higher
- Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8 or 10.9 (with latest revision)
- Intel Core 2 Duo
- 2 GB RAM
- 500 MB hard disk space for application files
- Mouse or tablet
- 1280 x 800 screen resolution
- DVD drive
Safari v5 or higher
184.108.40.2065 Release Notes:
- You can now click directly on a layer mask to select it (you no longer have to click the layer, and then click the layer mask.)
- The Fill dialog box (Edit > Fill) now displays dynamically your clone source or the pattern that you have chosen.
- Improved performance of Gravity Particle Brushes: the repeating pattern that is created when you use local chaos with Gravity Particle Brushes at small document sizes is now random and far less obvious.
- Improved user experience when resizing brushes onscreen by pressing Command + Option (Mac OS) or Ctrl + Alt (Windows) and dragging, by using the Brush size (onscreen) command in a custom palette, and by using the Brush size (onscreen) tool in the toolbox in the Simple workspace layout. The Legacy-style onscreen brush sizing control has improved accuracy and more closely resembles the look and feel of the brush sizing control in earlier versions of Corel Painter.
- The Canvas now appears in the Layers panel after you switch from the Simple workspace layout to the Default one by using the Welcome screen.
- The values that you enter in the Canvas size dialog box are no longer truncated if they exceed three digits.
- Painter no longer crashes when you double-click a Liquid Lens or Liquid Metal layer in the Layers panel to edit it.
- Painter no longer crashes when you first increase the bristle density (Feature) and then increase the size of a Real Wet brush.
- All relevant options on the Layers menu are now available after you create a new layer by copying a selection from the canvas and pasting it as a new layer.
- After you create a new layer and press the space bar, the selected layer no longer changes from the one that you just created to the one below it in the Layers palette.
- (Windows) After you apply or delete a layer mask, it no longer appears in the Layers panel.
- After you select a color (Select > Color Select) and then create a new channel from color range, the color range is converted properly.
- In the Color Correction dialog box, you can now drag the nodes of the color-correction curve to the top or bottom of the graph.
- When you apply the Equalize effect to a selection that has been copied and pasted, the effect is applied to the whole selection.
- When you load a custom nozzle file for 2-rank or 3-rank nozzles, you can change the settings in the Nozzle Definition dialog box.
- Apply Surface Texture effect is now applied when clicking OK when Preview checkbox is unchecked.
- Clone Source Image dialog is now appearing correctly after making a change to the source image.
- In the Shape Attributes dialog box, you can change the fill or stroke color by choosing a color from the Color panel.
- The Smart Blur effect now applies the last-used value when the dialog box is re-launched.
- When you switch between workspaces, the Clone Color setting in the Color panel is maintained.
- The Glass Distortion effect can be applied to an alpha channel.
- When you use the Apply Surface Texture effect, the settings are maintained for subsequent images.
- The Corel Painter Multi-touch setting in the Tablet preferences now works as expected with Cintiq 24HD touch and Intuos touch tablets.
- When you create custom wide icons for items on a custom palette and then re-launch the application, the icons no longer revert from wide to small.
- The Delete Layer button on the Layers panel is now disabled when the layer is locked.
- When you paint within a selection, then delete the selection and undo the brushstroke, and then create a smaller selection in the same area of the canvas, the new selection no longer appears distorted, and brushstrokes remain within the boundary of the new selection, rather than the old one.
- Polygonal selections behave as expected when part of the selection is outside the canvas.
- Zooming using the Magnifier tool now works as expected.
- When placing an image with the Retain Alpha check box enabled in the Place dialog box, the entire placed image is now displayed.
- The default setting in the Using list box in the Adjust Color dialog box is now Uniform Color.
- When applying the Soften effect to a selected layer, the effect no longer increases the dimensions of the layer.
- When applying the Depth of Field effect to a selected layer, the effect no longer increases the dimensions of the layer.
- When applying the Motion Blur effect to a selected layer, the effect no longer increases the dimensions of the layer.
- Adjustments you make in the Color Correction dialog box are now also applied to channels.
- Indicators for cloning-sample and cloning-destination reference points now display a expected.
- Using the Soften effect on a rectangular selection on the canvas now works as expected.
- The settings in the Nozzle Definition dialog box now work as expected.
- Clicking Cancel in the Glass Distortion dialog box now works as expected.
- Cropping an image now works as expected.
- The selected channel in the Color Correction dialog box is now clearly identifiable.
- When using the Polygonal Selection tool, pressing Command + Z to Command + D (Mac OS), or Ctrl + Z or Ctrl + D (Windows) now closes open selections.
- Changes you make in the Equalize dialog box are now applied to the entire image.
- You can choose a color from the Color panel when the Surface Lighting dialog box is open.
- The color chip in the Dye Concentration dialog box is updated when you choose a new color in the Color panel.
- Changing the color in the Shape Attributes dialog box no longer changes the current color.
- Painter no longer crashes when you adjust the Softness slider in the Apply Surface Texture dialog box.
- Choosing a new color in the Apply Lighting dialog box now changes the primary color on the Color Wheel. In addition, you can choose a color from the Color Wheel when the Apply Lighting dialog box is open.