VB Decompiler Pro 9.8 | 11.2 Mb
VB Decompiler is decompiler for programs (EXE, DLL or OCX) written in Visual Basic 5.0 and 6.0 and disassembler for programs written on .NET technology. As you know, programs in Visual Basic can be compiled into interpreted p-code or into native code. .NET assembly always compiled to just in time compilable IL code.
Since p-code consists of high-level commands, there is a real possibility to decompile it into the source code (of course, the names of variables and some functions will not be decompiled). VB Decompiler restores source code from p-code as much as possible precisely. And after some modifications you may try to compile generated code.
If a program was compiled into the native code, restoring full source code from machine instructions is not possible. But VB decompiler can help to analyze the program even in this situation as well. It contains a powerful disassembler and emulator. This powerfull engine try to decode most assembler instructions to most likely VB commands. Of course, it fails on some optimizations of assembler code and sometimes generate not correct instructions. But at this time this is a best way to analyze native code applications.
If a program was compiled to .NET assembly, decompiler will recovery all tables and modules in managed assembly and disassemble all methods, functions and events using IL disassembler. .NET FrameWork is not needed for decompilation. Decompilation supported on all Windows 32 bit operation systems.
VB Decompiler also decompile all GUI Forms and UserControls presented in file. For technical use decompiler may show offsets of all controls.
In general, VB Decompiler is an ideal tool for analyzing programs and it is perfect if you lose the source code and need to partially restore the project.
VB Decompiler v9.8 has been released (October 3, 2014)
What's new in this version:
- New feature (only for licenses with Tracing support): trace to this address. Just right click on an address in a
decompiled or disassembled code (like loc_00401000) and select same
menu link. Opened code will be emulated up to the selected address and
you'll see stack and registers state at this line. This function works
like a breakpoint on a debugger, but no code executed, only emulated.
This feature is experimental and may fails if emulator can't emulate
some assembler opcode (Native Code)
- New x86/64 disassembler, based on mediana source code
- Changing 4 bytes of string length after editing string in String References
- Detect TypeLib GUID from UUID of the external components
and save to the Project (vbp)
- Decompile calls in UserControls with addresses in VTable (calling external ActiveX
controls, placed on UserControl)
- Disable edit menu in a String References for strings with null chars
- Translation of new words to German, Japan, Russian
- Translation to Kurdish (sorani) by haval sardar
- Translation to Indonesian by Edi Gunawan
- BugFix: Parse standard COM objects for some Native Code applications
- BugFix: Jumping to strings contained quotes in String References
- BugFix: Ignore DataReport files during obfuscation process
- BugFix: Emulate some conditional jumps (Native Code)
- BugFix: Finding addresses of some functions in modules (Native Code)
- BugFix: Processing MethodSpec with zero parameter (.NET)
Home Page -
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( Uploaded )
Download ( Uploadable )
Download ( Rapidgator )