Michael Campbell, Marta Biffi - Italian Fluency 1-2 | 4.79 GB
This course is designed for embarking on the study of the Italian language. Methodology - memorizing phrases in Italian. There are pauses for repetition and translation (into English).
Description in English: Italian course includes stress-marked syllables (with dots below stressed vowels) and an IPA transcription as embedded fonts. Basic Pronunciation Guide (a separate pronunciation book is in preparation).
• Lots of repetition of key sentence components and vocabulary.
• Introduces how to render foreign names and placenames.
• All sentences are bilingual in format, including native orthography, with stress-marked syllables (with dots below the vowels as is commonly seen in Italian educational publications) and finally an IPA transcription (in phonetic-not phonemic-spoken form).
• You can skip to anywhere within the product and practice and focus on the parts you need.
• Informal, friendly language. Formal language used where appropriate.
• GMS recordings include 20 tracks of interpretation training
• GMS and GSR Audio do not require a book or computer.
• Fluency 1: predicates, adjectives, nouns, present and past verbs, habitual, continuous and completed actions