Apple Final Cut Pro X 10.1.4 (Mac OS X) | 2.2 GB
At the heart of Final Cut Pro X is a flexible timeline Magnetic Timeline, a new approach to video editing without the tracks with the ability to add and organize videos as convenient to the author, while the other clips immediately disappear from the screen. The author can use the Clip Connections for pasting clips from other key elements such as titles and sound effects, while maintaining perfect synchronization of all elements regardless of their movement.
Apple's professional video editor received the support of all the hardware advantages of the fastest ever made Mac, working with 4K-monitors through two Thunderbolt ports and HDMI, as well as a number of new features, a variety of performance and stability.
Revolutionary Video Editing
• Assemble clips in the Magnetic Timeline without clip collisions or sync problems
• Use Clip Connections to attach B-roll, sound effects, and music to the timeline
• Reduce clutter by grouping clips into a Compound Clip.
• Perfect your pacing right in the timeline with the Inline Precision Editor
• Cycle through different shots, graphics, or effects at one place in the timeline with Auditions
• Edit multi-camera projects with automatic sync and support for up to 64 camera angles
Powerful Media Organization
• Organize your work within libraries for efficient media management and collaboration
• Work natively with a broad range of formats including RED, AVCHD, H.264 from DSLRs, and mor
• Content Auto-Analysis captures camera metadata and analyzes shots in the background
• Create and apply custom keywords on the fly as you select ranges in clips
• Smart Collections let you dynamically organize content and find any shot in a few clicks
• Final Cut Pro uses all the GPUs in your Mac for superior real-time playback performance and fast background renderin
• 64-bit architecture uses all the RAM in your system for larger projects and richer effects
• Background processing lets you keep working without interruption
• External monitoring lets you route video and audio through HDMI or third-party Thunderbolt and PCIe devices
Compelling, Customizable Effects
• Preview effects to see how they look with your footage before applying them
• Change the look of titles, transitions, and effects using intuitive controls
• Control effects with precision using a keyframe editor that appears directly in the timeline
• Use third-party FxPlug plug-ins with custom interfaces and dual-GPU support
What's new in version 10.1.4:
• Native MXF import, edit, and export with Pro Video Formats 2.0 software update
• Option to export AVC-Intra MXF files
• Support for import and editing with Panasonic AVC-LongG media
• Fixes issues with automatic library backups
• Fixes a problem where clips with certain frame rates from Canon and Sanyo cameras would not import properly
• Resolves issues that could interrupt long imports when App Nap is enabled
• Stabilization and Rolling Shutter reduction works correctly with 240fps video
About Final Cut Pro X Content v1.0
This update adds the following content for use in Final Cut Pro X:
- Sound Effects: Over 1300 rights-free sound effects installed into the Audio Browser of Final Cut Pro X.
- Audio Effect Presets: Additional preset effects for the Space Designer plug-in.
This update is recommended for all users of Final Cut Pro X.
OS: OS X 10.9.2 +
Download From Uploaded
Download From NitroFlare
Download From Rapidgator