DxO Optics Pro 10.1.105 (Elite) (MAC OSX) | 297MB
Supported OS: OS X 10.8 +
Developer: DxO Labs
Language: English, French, German and Japanese
• Intel Core ™ i5 or higher
• 4w GB of RAM (6 GB recommended)
• 2 GB of available disk space (6 GB recommended)
• OS X® 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite)
• Graphics card with 512 MB of video memory to handle GPU acceleration
DxO Optics Pro - one of the best RAW converter and image editors. The program uses advanced patented technology, with which you can adjust the brightness, contrast, color balance, eliminate distortion and improved clarity of images, correct color and exposure on the edges and corners of the photos, adjust white balance, taking into account the color temperature and more. The program has three modes of operation: in the "automatic" mode, all processing parameters are selected program, "guide" mode, the user is offered turnkey solutions optimizing images, but with the possibility of making changes and, finally, in the "expert" users to perform all operations on their own.
DxO Optics Pro - professional program for the improvement and adjustment of your collection of digital photos. This decision has many advanced technologies, with which you can adjust the brightness, contrast, color balance, eliminate distortion and improved clarity of images, correct color and exposure on the edges and corners of the photos, adjust white balance, taking into account the color temperature and more. The principle of DxO Optics is based on the projects. You load a set of photos from your hard drive, flash-cards or any other medium, then sistematiziruete material describing the necessary adjustments. In addition, DxO Optics Pro can be connected as a plug-in graphics editor Adobe Photoshop.
All work DxO Optics Pro resembles the work of RAW-converters. This is not surprising, because the basic application DxO Optics lies in the processing of digital negatives. It is interesting to note that the original program was developed to correct geometric distortion optics. Then add components in a product other deficiencies corrected optics. Soon there were a means to support RAW modern cameras and basic tools organize the material. And where the RAW can not do without the exposure control and color. As a result of, in general, a simple utility to correct various distortions, DxO Optics has grown into a powerful software product that allows you to perform a wide range of adjustments to images.
DxO Optics has an interesting opportunity for not just use a batch mode adjustment of the material, and do it comfortably. You can select multiple thumbnails within the project and create one single stack (stack). In the future, all adjustments are automatically applied to all documents within the stack. Visually, a stack of pictures is different from the individual documents white frame and adding the word stack with serial number to the file name.
Under this name hides a new algorithm for noise suppression. The main problem most "shumodava" consists in the fact that they often zamylivat image, transforming it into a plastic and devoid of texture and contrast. PRIME analyzes the RAW files are much more detailed than the algorithms competitors (for the restoration of each pixel is analyzed to hundreds of neighbors), it allows you to select similar data in the figure and thus recover the data lost when the noise abatement.
Such a complicated algorithm can be used with noise suppression high intensity, while maintaining detail and texture. The price for this is a big waste of time in images with higher resolution PRIME can run for several minutes. For convenience, the noise suppression panel now has a separate "window" in which you can select a small portion of the picture and see how the "squelch" work on it, it can reduce the waiting time. Also available is the "classic" algorithms used in previous versions of the program. DxO programmers have finished it and included in Optics Pro 9 version. It still works fine in most cases, except for the most neglected, it allows in many cases, reduce processing time by a simple algorithm.
DxO Smart Lighting
Imagine some very contrasting landscape. For example dawn of a palm grove, or a lone light in the bushes at dusk. When we view a scene like eyes, they adjust to the lighting, changing the diameter of the pupil. This allows us to easily review and bright and dark areas. Matrix cameras, even the best, do not have that luxury, and therefore properly convey a landscape often are not able to, what to speak of the cells easier, with not so high dynamic range. In most cases, you will get good items, or in the shade when illuminated bright areas, or vice versa, the details in the light parts and very dark shadows.
Often to help in such cases comes technology HDR. The camera takes several shots with different exposure settings, and then in a special program you can combine them into a single image, which are well developed and the light and dark areas. But, first, is not always possible to make several identical pictures (for example, when rapid movement in the image), and secondly, received HDR images often beautiful, but not always convey the real situation in the frame.
That is why the DxO Labs, using their experience with thousands of cameras and lenses, developed the technology Smart Lighting, allowing "get" from a RAW file as much as possible information.
This instrument was popular in previous versions of DxO Optics Pro, version 9 was significantly modified. Complements its redesigned instrument exposure compensation. A couple of these two settings can very many things, starting with the photo recovery, in which there is no information on colorimetry and ending with the creation of images that are close to HDR based on one digital negative.
It is worth noting that in a couple of these tools work intellectually, practically accurately determine that it is necessary to highlight or obscure, and that in real life looks black / white.
Saving skintones and natural colors
As I wrote in a previous review, DxO Optics Pro comes with a proprietary module rendering of colors, which offers a wealth of customization options for all occasions. Among his options were options that emulate the real camera, various film and just abstract setting of DxO Labs. Now to the last added another option for treatment of portraits.
This option is more carefully refers to the colors that are shades of human skin, and it provides a natural-looking portraits, full details.
• Optical photo correction
• Converting RAW files to other graphic formats
• Optimize species photographs
• Good work with the distortions and distortsiey caused by the optics
• Removal of different drones, dust and other distortions
• Easy to use interface obmyslenny
• Ability to work with Photoshop, Lightroom and Flickr
• Improved image quality at high ISO
• Devices for correcting optical defects
• Automatic resumption of exposure for heavier subjects
• Completely redesigned and more intuitive interface
• Personalization of the interface to increase productivity
• Support for the latest cameras and lenses
• Improved performance of the overall program.
What is new in DxO Optics Pro 10.1.105:
What is new in DxO Optics Pro v10.1.0?
• 6 new cameras supported:
◦ Canon EOS 7D Mark II
◦ Canon PowerShot G7 X
◦ GoPro HERO4 Black Edition
◦ Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ60 / ZS40 / TZ61
◦ Apple iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
• DxO OpticsPro now automatically reads from the image EXIF data or from the XMP sidecar file the star rankings defined by other applications.
• The star rankings defined in DxO OpticsPro are saved in the files generated by DxO OpticsPro, so as to be readable by other applications.
• DxO FilmPack Designer presets (plugin license required) are available in the presets window as two additional categories (color and BW).
• It is now possible to fully move lines when using the DxO ViewPoint (plugin license required).
• Minor bug fixes.
The installation procedure:
• Mount image
• Drag and drop the application in the folder "Programs"
* Those who have a previous version of the program can be updated from the menu (downloaded the full version ...) or set on top of (the image of a hand), and re-treat.
• Run the patch
• Press the info and drag the icon of the installed program in the window patch.
• Wait until activation.
* Require the administrator password.
.rar]http://uploaded.net/file/6u82r3j9/DxO OpticsPro Elite 10.1 (105) [p].rar
.rar]http://www.uploadable.ch/file/dXB5BbAJTdpJ/DxO OpticsPro Elite 10.1 (105) [p].rar
.rar]http://www.nitroflare.com/view/489470B7B449396/DxO OpticsPro Elite 10.1 (105) [p].rar