Agilent Empro v2013.07 | 1.28 Gb
Agilent Technologies Inc. announced a powerful new version of Electromagnetic Professional (EMPro) 2013.07, its 3-D electromagnetic simulation software.
EMPro 2013.07 helps design engineers identify and resolve difficult EMI problems, adds remote and distributed simulation capability, and offers a number of new features to reduce simulation time and increase design efficiency.
EMPro 2013.07 adds the following new and improved capabilities:
- Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) Analysis â€" enables design engineers to identify and resolve difficult EMI problems
Design Efficiency â€" several enhancements that cover a broad range of applications
Whatâ€™s New in EMPro 2013.07
- EMI Analysis
EMPro 2013.07 enables engineers to simulate the radiated emissions of electronic circuits and components and then determine whether these emissions are within levels specified by common electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) standards, such as FCC Part 15, CISPR 22 and MIL-STD-461F. This capability is enabled by new specification-compliance templates, as well as several enhancements to both EMProâ€™s finite element method (FEM) and finite difference time domain (FDTD) simulators.
- Remote/Distributed Simulation
EMPro 2013.07 introduces a new simulation management tool for launching remote and distributed simulations on high-end servers and compute clusters, disconnecting and later reconnecting a client computer, and receiving status updates on a mobile device.
EMPro 2013.07 includes a number of new features and capabilites that help to increase your efficiency.
- FEM support for additional material types, including anisotropic and frequency dependent magnetic materials
- Increased FEM mesh performance and robustness for large designs
- New FEM hybrid boundary conditions that result in higher simulation speed and accuracy
- FDTD simulation enhancements in the areas of port accuracy and graphical processing unit acceleration
- A real-time electrical connectivity checking tool in the main geometry modeling window that prevents inadvertent gaps between conductors
- A parameterized trace component for modeling IC and printed circuit board interconnects
- Numerous graphical user interface enhancements, in the areas of snapping, bending, length measurements, results display and managing large groups of objects