SolidWorks Enterprise PDM 2015 SP1.1 | 1.4 Gb
Dassault Systemes, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company, world leader in Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions, 3D design software and 3D Digital Mock Up, has released an SP1.1 for SolidWorks Product Data Management (EPDM) 2015, is a full-featured data management solution for organizations large and small.
There are some nice new features with this release, with a few brand new tools and some new features that users and admins will surely appreciate.
First of all SolidWorks is including the second generation web interface in this release. The web interface, unlike the standard web access tool, is built to run on multiple browser types and multiple operating systems. So if you want to search your EPDM vault from your tablet or mobile device, it is possible with this new web interface.
Here are some other interesting additions:
- Copy Tree is completely overhauled with a brand new interface
- Move Tree - like the copy tree except it moves files and their children
- Move permissions are now separate from delete permissions
- New column in windows explorer shows the user if the file is cached or out of date
- Bill of Material tab has been enhanced
- Rollback has been enhanced
- Parallel workflow has been updated to improve electronic signatures
Last but not least, SolidWorks has updated the licensing model for EPDM, moving the licenses to the same license tool as the SolidWorks CAD application. This should provide better control over the licensing for administrators.
About Dassault Systemes
Dassault Systemes, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company, provides business and people with virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations. Its world-leading solutions transform the way products are designed, produced, and supported. Dassault Systemes’ collaborative solutions foster social innovation, expanding possibilities for the virtual world to improve the real world. The group brings value to over 190,000 customers of all sizes, in all industries, in more than 140 countries.