SketchUp Pro is the most intuitive way to design document and communicate your ideas in 3D.
Hundreds of thousands of professionals in (take a deep breath) architecture construction engineering commercial interiors light construction landscape architecture kitchen & bath design urban planning game design film & stage woodworking and plenty of other fields use SketchUp Pro all the time every day. Its the all-purpose antidote to complicated expensive CAD software.
When it comes to writing new tools for SketchUp, we shoot to make features feel as if you’ve been using them for years. Here what's new for 2015:
- SketchUp 2015 features an official Rotated Rectangle tool, so you can now draw precise rectangles unbound by default axes. We have to say: driving this tool feels a little bit like riding a bike with no hands.
- With our new 3-point Arc tool -- which defines bulges by choosing three points -- there are now four different ways to draw arc’ed edges.
- We’ve overhauled LayOut’s Label tool. You can now conveniently place and align beautiful, two-segmented leader labels. We also made label text a lot smarter. Placing a label gives you the option to choose information you’d like to associate with it. Component attributes, BIM classifications, face areas: go on, label as you like.
SketchUp Release Notes
- Fixed a crash that occurred at program startup on some computers.
- Fixed a crash that could occur while exporting certain complex models.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when changing the number of segments in a circle or polygon.
- Fixed an issue that caused SketchUp Make to launch with a “SketchUp Pro is expired” dialog on some computers.
- Fixed an issue where escaping from the Classifier tool resulted in no tool being active.
- Added all currently supported IFC export Types to the IFC exporter Options dialog.
- Fixed an issue where certain labels on the Welcome dialog could temporarily be blank after entering a license.
- Mac: fixed an issue where SketchUp could lag when switching from a document that has lots of scenes to a different document with few or no scenes.
LayOut Release Notes
- Windows: fixed an issue where the gray text could go missing in the label attribute picker.
- Fixed the issue that was causing the left align button icon to include the tool text when dragged to a toolbar (customizing toolbars).
- Windows: fixed a rare crash in LayOut that would occur during the close process.
- Fixed a rare crash due to a problem within the text inspector when LayOut launches.
Trimble SketchUp Pro 2015 v15.2.687 Win32
Trimble SketchUp Pro 2015 v15.2.685 Win64