uBar 2.4.0 | MacOSX | 3.64 MB
uBar - is the Dock replacement for the Mac. If you've never really liked the Dock, or have a soft-spot for the Windows Taskbar, uBar is here to save the day. uBar can be configured as a dock or task bar for OS X.
All Your Windows
Find the window you're looking for at a glance. If an application has more than one window, you'll know right away. Click that application to open the window menu, which allows you to bring any window or even just the application itself to focus. You can turn window grouping off, and all your individual windows will be shown right in uBar.
The Dock replacement for the Mac.
If you've never really liked the Dock, or have a soft-spot for the Windows Taskbar, uBar is here to save the day. uBar can be configured as a dock or task bar for OS X.
Every detail is meticulously thought-out.
uBar is first and foremost an OS X App, which means that every detail is thoughtfully executed and beautifully rendered.
Everything you expect
You can drag the edge of uBar to expand it up to 5 rows. Applications have easy-to-read badges, and you can tell if they are hidden by seeing whether their name is greyed-out. uBar has a Favorites area for your most-used applications, and built-in Desktop and Trash favorites. Control/right-click an application to show an alternate menu from which you can quickly quit it. When an application is unresponsive, you can tell immediately from the hatched red background. Hold the Control key, and you are in Activity Mode, with CPU and Memory usage diplayed for each application.
- Activity Mode: Hold the Control key to see CPU and Memory usage for Apps.
- Multi-monitor Support: If you have multiple monitors, uBar displays on the Primary Screen.
- App Badges: uBar displays red App badges that you can read.
- Spot Unresponsive Apps: Unresponsive Apps get a hatched red background.
- Drag and Drop: Drag folders and files onto Apps to launch them.
- uBar Menu: List Applications, System Preferences, and custom Apps and Folders.
- Favorites Area: Add your favorite apps, folders, and files to the favorites area.
- Clock Area: The clock area displays the day, date, and time.
- Hover Calendar: Hover over the clock area to display the Calendar.
- Expandable Rows: Drag the edge to expand uBar up to five rows in height.
- Themes: Set the theme to System (i.e. Automatic), Light, Dark, Platinum Neue, Now Playing, or Custom.
- Sizes: Set the size to Automatic, Large, or small.
- Pinning: Pin or unpin uBar to the left and right of the screen.
- Application Order: Show Applications by Launch, Alphabetical, or Manual Order. They can be excluded as well.
- Window Grouping: Set window grouping to Always, Never, or Automatic.
Requires OS X 10.9 Mavericks or 10.10 Yosemite
Home Page - http://brawersoftware.com/products/ubar
Buy Premium Account For high Speed Download