Agisoft PhotoScan Pro 1.1.0 Bulild 2004 Multilangual | MacOSX | 64.7 MB
Agisoft PhotoScan is an advanced image-based 3D modeling solution aimed at creating professional quality 3D content from still images. Based on the latest multi-view 3D reconstruction technology, it operates with arbitrary images and is efficient in both controlled and uncontrolled conditions. Photos can be taken from any position, providing that the object to be reconstructed is visible on at least two photos. Both image alignment and 3D model reconstruction are fully automated.
Processing of various types of imagery: aerial (nadir, oblique) / close-range.
Auto calibration: frame (incl. fish-eye) / spherical cameras.
Multi camera projects support.
Dense point cloud: editing and classification
Elaborate model editing for accurate results.
Points classification to customize geometry reconstruction.
.LAS export to benefit from classical point data processing workflow.
Digital elevation model: DSM/DTM export
Digital Surface and/or Digital Terrain Model - depending on the project.
Georeferncing based on EXIF meta data / flight log: GPS / GCPs data.
EPSG registry coordinate systems support: WGS84, UTM, etc.
Georeferenced orthomosaic export
Georeferenced orthomosaic: most-GIS-compatible GeoTIFF format; .KML file to be located on Google Earth.
Export in blocks for huge projects.
Color correction for homogeneous texture.
Measurements: distances, areas, volumes
Inbuilt tools to measure distances, areas and volumes.
To perform more sophisticated metric analysis PhotoScan products can be smoothly transferred to external tools thanks to a variety of export formats.
Ground control points: high accuracy surveying
GCPs import to control accuracy of the results.
Coded / non-coded targets auto detection for fast GCPs input.
Scale bar tool to set reference distance without implementation of positioning equipment.
Python scripts: customize processing workflow
In addition to Batch processing - a way to save on human intervention, Python scripting suggests customization options:
a parameters template for several similar data sets;
intermediate processing results inspection; etc.
Multispectral imagery processing
RGB / NIR / thermal / multispectral imagery processing.
Fast reconstruction based on preferable channel.
Multi channel orthomosaic export for further NDVI calculation and analysis.
3D model: generation and texturing
Various scenes: archaeological sites, artifacts, buildings, interiors, people, etc.
Direct upload to Verold and Sketchfab resources.
Texture: HDR and multi file, for super detailed visualization.
4D modeling for dynamic scenes
Multi camera station data processing for creative projects in cinematographic art, game industry, etc.
Basis for numerous visual effects with 3D models reconstructed in time sequence.
3D reconstruction for data captured from the same camera position - camera station, provided that at least 2 camera stations are present.
360° panorama stitching for one camera station data.
Distributed calculations over a computer network to use combined power of multiple nodes for huge data sets processing in one project.
Version 1.1.0 build 2004 (24 December 2014)
Standard and Professional editions
* Added Optimize Cameras command to Standard edition.
* Added support for camera FOV adjustment in Model view.
* Added Full Screen mode.
* Added drag and drop support for adding photos to Photos pane.
* Added support for point export in potree format.
* Added export commands to chunk context menu in Workspace pane.
* Added Reset All Settings button in Preferences dialog.
* Added support for manual gradual selection level input.
* Added Invert Masks command.
* Fixed GUI scaling issues on high DPI displays.
* Added compatibility of tiled models with Skyline, Agency9 and Diginext solutions.
* Added support for distributed tiled model export in network mode.
* Added support for camera import in BINGO and VisionMap formats.
* Fixed compatibility issues with distortion coefficients in INPHO projects.
* Added Ground altitude option in Reference Settings dialog to support Reference preselection for oblique imagery.
* Added projected total resolution in DEM and orthophoto export dialogs.
* Added Split in blocks option in Export Points dialog.
* Added Reset Classification command for Dense Cloud.
* Added support for non-coded and 20 bit coded circular targets detection.
* Added support for marker detection on black background.
* Updated coded target sets for more robust detection.
* Added Classify Ground Points command in Batch Process dialog.
* Extended list of available parameters for various commands in Batch Process dialog.
Mac OS 10.6.6+
Home Page -
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( Uploaded )
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( Uploadable )