Movavi Video Converter for Mac 5.0.0 Multilangual | MacOSX | 42.7 MB
Movavi Video Converter for Mac is a powerful yet easy-to-use video converter developed specially for Mac OS. Now you can get the most out of your multimedia collection! Convert your music and movies to any popular formats in minutes, using convenient presets for formats and devices.
All-in-one media conversion program
- Open virtually any video or audio file and convert them to the format or device of your choice
- Looking for a fast, easy-to-use music and movie converter? Look no further. Need a tool to modify your videos? Now you can cut, trim, rotate, flip, enhance, adjust sound, and more.
- No more waiting: with the powerful encoding engine and the fastest SuperSpeed Conversion available, some formats are processed 81x faster!
Convert all popular media formats
Convert between the most popular media formats with Movavi Video Converter for Mac: DVD, AVI, MP4 (including H.264 codec), FLV, SWF, MPEG-1,2, MPEG-TS, WebM, OGV, RM, 3GP, MKV, WMV, and QuickTime video (MOV). Process 4K Ultra HD video. Upscale SD to HD. Convert audio files in AAC, FLAC, MP3, Monkey's Audio, OGG, WAV, M4A, and WMA. Now you can convert image files too!
Choose from dozens of smart presets for mobile devices
Watch your movies and clips on any mobile device: just choose your model from the list and convert video on your Mac for Apple iPad®, iPhone®, iPod®, Apple TV®, Android smartphones and tablets, Sony PSP, and more. Over 40 new optimized conversion presets for iPhone 6, HTC One mini 2, BlackBerry Z30, Samsung Galaxy S5 and Galaxy Tab 4, Sony Xperia Z2, Sony PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and other new devices.
Edit and enhance your video before converting
Take advantage of the handy editing tools that let you adjust your video however you want. Cut or trim media files and convert any selected section of your movie. Merge multiple video or audio files. Crop, flip, and rotate your footage. Fine-tune video parameters: brightness, contrast, and more. Improve the quality of your video with the help of auto filters. Add captions and overlay watermarks to complete your video.
Optimized conversion with high processing speeds
- Thanks to the efficient conversion engine, every format is converted as rapidly as possible - even during batch conversions of multiple files simultaneously.
- With SuperSpeed conversion, we've recorded speed increases of up to 81 times!
- We use the latest codecs to process your video in less time and without noticeable loss of quality.
SuperSpeed conversion: as fast as simple copying
- Change file formats as quickly as copying the file from one folder to another. Preserve the original quality and other parameters: frame rate, bitrate, resolution, and file size.
- Cut, trim, or extract scenes in no time: editing features are even available for lossless SuperSpeed conversion presets! Use the handy markers to determine the beginning and the end of your output video.
- Available for the most formats and device presets: AVI, MP4, MOV, MPEG-2, iPad, iPhone, Google Nexus, Amazon Kindle, and more. See a complete list of compatible formats and presets.
Smart presets that save the best possible quality output
- Predefined presets for mobile devices are fully optimized for most models of smartphone, tablet, or console. Simply choose your preferred model from the list and hit the "Convert" button!
- The "Same as input" function means smart conversion to format presets like MP4 Video, MOV, and AVI. You can preserve the highest original settings for your video, which will give you the highest possible quality.
- Create your own custom presets by specifying your preferred frame rate, resolution, and bitrate and adding them to the list.
Save audio tracks from any video files or movies in MP3 and use the built-in audio format converter for Mac OS to convert your music between: MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, M4A, AAC, and FLAC.
Increase or decrease volume, even normalize the sound level in your movie without re-encoding the video track. Transfer up to 16 audio tracks from the original to the converted file.
Convert image files between most popular formats: JPEG, PNG, GIF, TIFF, BMP, and more. Make video clips from pictures. Create GIF animations from videos.
Smart Video Resize
With the Smart Fit and Up to size options, your video will remain true to its original form if you change its resolution and aspect ratio.
Auto iTunes Sync
Convert media with auto presets for Apple mobile devices and automatically sync output files with iTunes for seamless data transfer.
Our video processing software is amazingly easy to use: add files, choose the output format, and start video conversion without missing a beat. All input and output file information is right on your screen, where you need it.
- More editing tools
Now there are even more ways to modify your video clips. Crop or flip video, enhance with auto filters, add text and image watermarks.
- More opportunities for working with sound
Need to increase or decrease the sound level in your movie? Just set the desired volume before starting the conversion. Take advantage of the new volume normalization feature to fix big volume changes, e.g. quiet voices and loud music. Great news: you can adjust the volume without re-encoding the video track in SuperSpeed mode - the process will be almost instantaneous, and the image quality won't be affected!
When converting videos with multiple audio tracks in previous versions of the program, you could only save one track. Now you can save (almost) as many as you want! The program supports the transfer of up to 16 tracks (depending on the destination format). This feature is also compatible with SuperSpeed mode, so you can transfer audio tracks without re-encoding the video stream.
- Support for image formats
Now you can convert not only video and audio, but also image files! The program supports GIF, JPEG, BMP, TIFF, PNG, and other formats.
- Converting video to GIF
Social networks are overflowing with shared GIF animations. Want to create your own? Just add your video clip to Movavi Video Converter, choose the ready-made GIF preset at the desired image size, and hit "Convert".
- Improved support for 4K Ultra HD video
Now you can not only save 4K Ultra HD videos at a lower resolution, but also convert them to other formats while still preserving the 4K resolution.
- More formats and codecs supported
Conversion to M4A audio format with AAC and ALAC codecs is now supported. For WebM video format, more codecs are supported, too: VP7 and VP9 for reading and VP9 for writing.
- HTML5 presets
If you have a website or blog where you often upload video, you're probably acquainted with the HTML5 standard. However, you need to save your video in three different formats before uploading it to a web server, because each browser requires a particular video format under HTML5. To make your life easier, we've added a new HTML5 Video preset group with ready-made presets for MP4 (H.264), OGV, and WebM formats.
- Upscale your video with no loss of quality
When you watch low-resolution videos on a big screen, image quality often seems poor because hardware resizing usually involves the use of algorithms not optimal for the environment. In the new Movavi Video Converter, we've added special presets for upscaling video in which the optimal resizing algorithm is automatically chosen for the task. This means the final image quality can only be better, and you will be able to enjoy your videos on any screen size.
- Presets for new devices
The list of supported devices is being constantly expanded and new models added. The latest version of Movavi Video Converter supports iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy S5 and Note Pro, Sony Xperia Z2, HTC One mini 2, Nokia Lumia 1520, and LG G3, as well as long-awaited PS4 and Xbox One consoles and other devices. There are also presets for popular brands of TVs and for Lenovo tablets and smartphones.
- Higher usability
Movavi Video Converter can be minimized during conversion. Since this reduces the CPU load, you can continue working on your computer as usual. If you need to complete a resource-heavy task, you can pause the conversion and resume it later when your task is finished.
- Other improvements
Meta information about video and audio files (date of shooting, artists, etc.) is now automatically transferred to the converted files.
You can also choose encoding for any subtitles you add - this is because problems can sometimes arise if you add subtitles with encoding that is different from the system encoding.
Minimum System Requirements:
Intel-based Mac computer
(Mac OSX) 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, or 10.10 - 64-bit
Display graphics minimum resolution of 1024x768x32-bit color
RAM 128 MB
Minimum 60 MB of free hard disk space is needed for installation, minimum 750 MB for proper operation
Administrative permissions are required for installation
Language: English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Japanese, Turkish, Polish, Russian
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( Uploaded )
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( Uploadable )