Camera Bits Photo Mechanic 5.0 Build 15800 Mac OSX | 25 MB
Photo Mechanic is a standalone image browser and workflow accelerator that lets you view your digital photos with convenience and speed. Photo Mechanic's super fast browsing and its ability to quickly Ingest, Edit, and Export your photos, takes the hard work out of your workflow. Its powerful batch processing, full support of IPTC and Exif metadata, and innovative use of image variables and code replacements, make Photo Mechanic an indispensable tool for digital photographers.
Discover Photo Mechanic, the software at the center of your workflow.
A standalone browser. A workflow accelerator. Simply put, the fastest viewer for digital photos. Photo Mechanic's ease of use and powerful features make it the perfect tool for today's photographer.
Photo Mechanic's Ingest utility is one of its core components. Streamline and speed up your copying process while utilizing Photo Mechanic's many options to personalize and organize your images to your own specifications. Copy files from several flash cards simultaneously, flatten the directory structure, rename the files, add IPTC information, and make a mirrored backup folder - all in one step! Copy images to one or more destination folders using Photo Mechanic's Live Ingest, while shooting wirelessly or tethered.
Editing your photos in Photo Mechanic is a snap! Quickly edit your photos utilizing the many functions Photo Mechanic contains, personalized to your needs. Quickly rotate, preview, copy, delete, tag, watermark, rename, resize, set GPS coordinates, and add IPTC metadata to photos both individually and in batches. Adjust capture dates and times, change a files resolution, or embed an ICC profile into your JPEGs. View and compare images side by side both horizontally and vertically.
Exporting photos your way is easy with Photo Mechanic. You can create web galleries, print contact sheets, send photos to your clients via email, or archive your images by burning them to CDs or DVDs. Upload your images via FTP, SFTP, and to a a variety of popular online services.
- Mac OSX 10.6.8 +
What's new in version 5.0 Build 15800:
- Favorites contextual menu now offers Delete and Properties commands for folders.
- Added keyboard shortcuts for various contextual menu items.
- Added a new Slide Show implementation that uses the same core rendering engine as the Mac OS X version.
- Supports full-screen and windowed modes. (Press f to toggle between the two modes.)
- When going from windowed mode to full-screen mode, the full-screen slideshow will resume on the monitor that the windowed mode slide show was running on. - This means you can run the slide show on any monitor you choose.
- The folder chooser dialog now scrolls to make the last selected folder visible.
- We have written a workaround that physically scrolls the scrollbar until the selected folder comes into view.
- This bug has been known to Microsoft for several years now and they show no signs of fixing the problem, thus we coded our own workaround for Microsoft's folder chooser dialog.