vMix 126.96.36.199 All Editions Multilingual (x64) | 75.7 MB
vMix is a Software Video Mixer and Switcher that utilises the latest advances in computer hardware to provide live HD video mixing, a task previously only possible on expensive dedicated hardware mixers. vMix runs on Windows 7 and Windows 8 platforms.
vMix is a complete live video production software solution with features including LIVE mixing, switching and streaming of SD and HD (up to 1080p) video sources including cameras, video files, DVDs, images and much much more.
Visit our features page for a complete listing of what is possible.
All your inputs in one place
- Video Cameras - 4K, HD and SD capable. Support for DeckLink, Intensity Pro, Webcams and more.
- Video Files - Support for all popular formats including AVI, MP4, H264, MPEG-2, WMV and QuickTime
- DVDs - With menu navigation
- Audio Files - MP3 and WAV
- Audio Devices - Mix multiple audio sources such as SoundCards and DeckLink Audio
- Video and Audio PlayLists - Combine multiple video and/or audio files into a single Input
- RTSP, PowerPoint, Photos, Flash, RTMP, Solid Colour and more.
10 Transition Effects
Cut, Fade, Zoom, Wipe, Slide, Fly, CrossZoom, FlyRotate, Cube and CubeZoom transitions available with 4 customisable transition buttons for easy access to your favourite effects.
Simultaneous Recording, Streaming and Output
- Stream to your favourite streaming providers including UStream and YouTube Live
- Live Record in full HD to AVI, MP4, MPEG-2 or WMV
- Output via DeckLink capable cards to professional recording decks and monitors
- Virtual Capture support for streaming to 3rd party software such as Skype, Google Hangout and VLC.
Professional HD production on a modest PC
- vMix is the most efficient live production software on the market thanks to full 3D acceleration.
- Create productions with multiple HD sources without breaking the bank or your CPU.
HD Virtual Sets with high quality real-time Chroma Key
- 4 Built In Virtual Sets - Or build your own
- Full Motion Zoom - Customisable camera position presets
- High Quality Chroma Key - Use with or without virtual sets to suit your production needs
PC and Mac Desktop Sources
- Utilise screen capture from remote desktops running on your network. Great for PowerPoint and Skype.
- Audio Capture support for Skype and other videoconferencing software is available under Windows 7
Built-In Title Templates
Easily add and edit a Title or ScoreBoard from the many built in templates or build your own using any Graphics or Vector editing software.
Video Delay / Instant Replay
- Create a Video Delay input and assign it to any available Camera or Output
- Save multiple Video Clips of notable events for playback at a later time
- Configurable slow motion playback from 5 to 400%
Built-In Audio Mixer
- Audio Mixer allows you to easily keep track of all audio sources and includes the ability to Mute, Follow (Auto Mixing) and Delay any source.
- A VU Meter is also included with a peaking display to ensure each inputs level is broadcast ready.
Combine multiple inputs together using the different "Multi View" presets or customise the position of each element with the available Zoom, Pan, Rotate and Crop controls.
Touch Screen Web Interface
- Control vMix remotely using your Surface, iPad, Android or other touch screen device using the built in web interface.
- Customisable shortcut buttons can also be created to activate common production scenarios.
Included Editions: Basic, HD, SD, BasicHD, HDPro, 4K.
Release Notes for vMix 14
New FFMPEG based streaming support. Provides built in x264 / AAC streaming up to Ultra HD
Supports up to three bitrates or up to three separate streaming destinations. See help file for more information
Added Meridix CDN integration
AJA Io4K and Kona LHi supported for both input and output
Added new Camera dropdown option for Blackmagic devices with better format support
New Video Engine with full support for interlaced input, output and recording formats
Deinterlacing is now automatic depending on output format
Improved frame rate conversion from MOV and MXF sources
Improved playback of multiple RTMP streams and Flash videos
Improved audio processing quality and stability
New SeparateMono option separates a stereo input into two independently controllable Mono audio inputs
A combined audio meter can now be viewed on RTMP/Flash inputs
MP3 recording audio bit rate selection box added with support for up to 192kbps
vMix can now automatically restart after settings are changed
General improvements and fixes for Fullscreen settings
List editor window has a new Export button to export list as .M3U
List entries can be Interlaced flag set for new Video Engine
Main window and audio mixer positions are now saved
If Mouse Click Action is not set to Preview, Cut button under input becomes Preview button
Fullscreen dropdown menu changes dynamically depending on
Updated folder browse dialog for inputs such as Photos
Active in Web Interface renamed to Output
CutDirect, SetOutputFullscreen2 and audio bus related shortcuts added. See Shortcut Function Reference in Help for more info
Fixed XAML jitter under some system configurations
Fixed AAC decoding issue on some RTSP sources
Some volume controls were beign displayed for recordings when volume changes were not possible
Fixed UI display issues when Windows set to custom DPI
Disabled Always On Top for detached audio mixer since it was preventing vNux from closing
Resetting offline input was not resetting any attached virtual inputs
Reduced flicker when changing volume API
New Blackmagic external output device option was not setting connector type
WMV recording was rounding 29.97fps to 30
Fixed Title Designer issues with some fonts
Fixed input selection issue in triggers when input was removed
SWF files were playing to quickly
Fixed quality issue with MPEG-2 TS recordings
Some password symbols did not work with integrated streaming providers
SelectIndex shortcut was not working correctly on Virtual Sets
Fixed frmfull dispose error
Disabled Magewell driver deinterlacing to allow vMix to deinterlace instead
Fixed preset not loading zoom speed settings in VirtualSet
Fixed playback issues when playing MP3 through FFMPEG
Home Page - http://www.vmix.com.au/
Buy Premium Account For high Speed Download