Capture One Pro features the leading tethered capture solution, multiple output files from each conversion, an advanced color editor, local adjustments, lens and unique perspective corrections, standard setting black and white conversion, openCL support, noise reduction and hand-made color and camera profiles for than 200 cameras. With the highest conversion quality available today, and a workflow that has been praised worldwide, Capture One Pro has clearly set the standard for RAW conversion software.
Came Capture One 8.1 - the first major update eighth version of Capture One.
Main features: added processing images in Photoshop, and in one frame can now be up to 16 layers. Just improved automatic processing of photos, added new features to the camera control mode Live View, adds support for cameras Sony A7-II, Fujifilm X100T, X30 and .
NEW in v8.1
The full list of updates:
* Editing in Photoshop (the ability to process photos in Photoshop)
* Improved Auto Adjust (improved automatic processing photos)
* Quick Cursor Tools
* Find / replace renaming (search and replace words in file names)
* Additional and improved naming tokens (obvnolennaya neymiga system files)
* Multiple Guides (now you can add a lot of guides / Guides)
* Incremental Camera Controls (in Live View mode, you can change the camera settings)
* Up to 16 Adjustments Layers (in one frame can be up to 16 layers)
* Additional TIFF processing options (advanced settings for converting to TIFF)
* Mac: Fixed an issue where Export to Originals did not include LCC or ICC profiles
* Mac: Fixed an issue where incorrect dates would be applied to imported images
* Mac: Fixed an issue where using the Spot tool together with a Heal Layer would result in a crash
* Fixed some stability issues
* Fixed 100+ other bugs
* Support for Phase One A-series cameras
* Live View for Sony A7S, A7R and Sony A7 Mark II
* Tether support for Sony a5100
* File and tether support for Sony A7-II
* Tether support for Canon 7D mark II
* File support for Fujifilm X100T and X30
* File support for Canon G7X
* File support for Panasonic FZ1000
* Improved support for Leica T
* Alpagon 5.6 / 23 mm
* Alpar 4.0 / 35 mm
* Alpagon 5.6 / 70mm
* Rodenstock HR Digaron-S 5.6 / 23 mm
* Rodenstock HR Digaron-S 4.0 / 35 mm
* Rodenstock HR Digaron-W 4.0 / 40 mm
* Rodenstock HR Digaron-W 4.0 / 50 mm
* Rodenstock HR Digaron-W 5.6 / 70 mm
* Zeiss Distagon T * 2 / 35mm ZF.2
* Zeiss Distagon T * 1.4 / 35mm ZF.2
* Zeiss Planar T * 1,4 / 50mm ZF.2
* Zeiss Makro Planar T * 2 / 50mm ZF.2
* Zeiss Planar T * 1.4 / 85mm ZF.2
* Zeiss Makro Planar 2 / 100mm ZF.2
* Zeiss Apo Sonnar T * 2 / 135mm ZF.2
* Canon G7X
Below you will find a list of known issues for Capture One 8 at the time of shipping.
* Browsing folders containing unsupported image files may affect application performance.
* Previews from earlier versions of Capture One may be updated. In some cases, this can affect the application performance the first time images are viewed in this version of Capture One.
* Using e.g. a US laptop keyboard it might be preferable to change some of the standard keyboard shortcuts.
* Editing images in external applications other than Adobe Photoshop might result in unexpected behavior.
* It is only possible to show the Capture One toolbar in "Icon Only" mode.
* Live View over USB can stall without the use of a repeater.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download From Nitroflare
Download From uploaded