Short Description: The first part describes how to approach drawing the human figure.
- Mapping Out the Figure / Extension and Compression
- Steps to Seeing the Gesture, Weight and Contrapposto
- Capturing the Essence of the Pose
- The Clothed Figure
- The Importance of Keeping a Sketchbook
- Foreshortening / Acting and Storytelling / Habits of Mind and Heart
- Foreshortening and Silhouette / Profiting from a Bad Drawing
- Structural Facts Before Aesthetic Details
- Gesture, Flow and Structure
- Weight, Balance and Gravity
- Seeing Rhythms in the Curves of the Body
- Final Comments / Developing Your Practice
The Gnomon Workshop: Drawing the Figure 2 Form and Structure with Jack Bosson
In this second DVD of the Drawing the Figure series, Jack explores the properties of structure. Here, he introduces the basic elements required to create the illusion of 3 -Dimensional space and form as they apply to the human figure. By constructing simple forms, exploring overlap and translating the complexity of the human body into its simplest, most basic forms, we can begin to understand the process of converting a 3 -Dimensonal, real world form onto a flat, 2 -Dimensional surface that an observer can understand. Jack will demonstrate how to see the forms and draw through them without losing the gestural quality described in his first DVD.
Short Description: The second part explains how to use simple elements to create the illusion of three-dimensional space and form .
- Quick Gestures - Defining Rhythm and Volume
- Basics of Form - Spheres and Cubes
- Simplifying Complex Forms with Basic Shapes
- Integration of Structure and Gesture
- Combining Shapes - Simplification with Cylinders
- Using Structural Elements in Complex Forms.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download From Nitroflare
Download From uploaded
IF You Like My Post So Please say Thanks...
If Any Dead Link You found in My post Pm me.I will Reupload as soon as...