Autodesk Plant Design Suite Ultimate 2015.1-XFORCE | 12.5 Gb
Autodesk Inc., a world leader in 3D design software for entertainment, natural resources, manufacturing, engineering, construction, and civil infrastructure, has released Autodesk Plant Design Suite 2015 R1, is provides comprehensive plant design and piping software in an economical package. Design, model, and review plant projects more effectively.
Autodesk Plant Design Suite 2015 provides comprehensive plant design, modeling, and review software in an economical package that enables customers to design more efficiently and helps them stay on schedule and within budget. Building on the power of AutoCAD® software and Autodesk 360 cloud services, the Suite adds plant-specific content and functionality to help drive greater productivity and better project coordination. The Standard edition enables more streamlined 2D drafting and P&ID design. The Premium edition adds integrated modeling functionality for 3D piping design, structural design, isometric/orthographic generation, and project-wide model aggregation, as well as advanced tools for visualization and construction simulation. The Ultimate edition adds additional capabilities for clash detection and Digital Prototyping of plant equipment and skids.
Plant Design Suite Ultimate: Rely on Premium edition capabilities, plus additional features for clash detection and Digital Prototyping of plant equipment and skids.
- AutoCAD: Speed documentation, share ideas, and explore 3D concepts with powerful design and documentation tools.
- AutoCAD Raster Design: Add powerful raster editing and raster-to-vector conversion tools to AutoCAD-based software.
- ReCap: Capture and integrate reality data directly into your design process with ReCap reality capture software and services.
- AutoCAD P&ID: Create, modify, and manage piping and instrumentation diagrams on the latest AutoCAD software platform.
- AutoCAD Plant 3D: Design, model, and document process plants on the familiar AutoCAD software platform.
- Revit Structure: Model, analyze, and document structures with tools for structural design and analysis.
- AutoCAD Structural Detailing: Get the power of AutoCAD with features designed specifically for structural drafting
- 3ds Max Design: Create 3D construction animations of process plants and perform rigging studies for complex equipment.
- Navisworks Simulate: Integrate models to improve collaboration, simulate, quantify project scope, and enhance review.
- Navisworks Manage: Integrate data to facilitate whole-project review, perform interference analysis, and simulate construction.
- Inventor with Routed Systems: Design better products in less time with 3D mechanical CAD, visualization, and documentation software.
- Showcase: Easily transform plant equipment models into compelling imagery, movies, and interactive presentations.
Autodesk helps people imagine, design and create a better world. Everyone—from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists—uses Autodesk software to unlock their creativity and solve important challenges.