reaConverter Pro Edition 7.088 Multilangual | 62.2 MB
An elegant and powerful utility that helps you batch edit images, then convert them to a multitude of other formats, such as PNG, JPG, TIF or BMP. ReaConverter is an application designed to help you easily convert image files, as well as perform other operations, such as resizing. The interface of the program is plain and simple. You can use the Explorer-based layout to locate and access pictures. Batch processing is supported.
So, you can resize, rotate, mirror and crop images, add borders and shadows, remove noise and convert to black and white.
But you can also apply filters (blur, sharpen), add watermarks and apply effects (e.g. spray, split blur, antialias, twist, tile, ripple).
Furthermore, you can configure format settings (e.g. quality, color model, animation delay time, compression level) and additional options (e.g. convert each multipage file to another, use the values of the original file for the output color resolution, copy alpha channel from the original file).
In addition, you can preview pictures, zoom in and out, save the action set, run a scheduler, integrate ReaConverter into the context menu, set the transparency color, change the interface language, and more.
The simple-to-use application runs on a moderate-to-high amount of system resources, includes a comprehensive help file with snapshots and has a very good response time. We haven't come across any issues during our tests, since ReaConverter did not freeze, crash or pop up errors. We highly recommend this tool to all users.
Version 7 puts the functionality to the whole new level
- Ultra-fast multi-threaded conversion
- The entirely reworked user interface
- New image editing options and graphic filters
- New formats support including MS Office documents
- New ways to save the conversion result
- New Watch Folders feature to monitor folders and automatically apply processing
- New command-line tool for simple integration to server-side and third-party solutions
Widest Range of Supported Formats
Highly efficient software that makes it easy to convert millions of files and folders in a single operation. Convert between a great number of file formats, including archaic and rear ones.
Ample Scope for Image Editing
Understandable on a hunch, reaConverter makes oft-recurring image editing simple. Touch up, transform, apply editing and effects to any number of images at the same time.
Alteration and Orientation
Resize, Crop, Canvas Size, Rotate, Mirror, Auto Crop, Auto Rotate
Brightness/Contrast, Color Balance, Gamma Correction, Hue/Saturation, White Balance, Photo Filter, Black & White, Invert, Color Depth
Sharpen, Blur, Anti-aliasing, Stylize, Border, Shadow, Noise, Selective Color Change, Background Change, Lens Correction, JPEG Artifacts Remove, Black and White Noise Remove
Image Watermark, Text Watermark, Dynamic Watermark, Primitive Drawings
Uber-powerful tool with a great variety of features. It gives advanced solution for image processing and tuning. Get complete, fine-grained control over your work.
- Change Color Space (CMYK, RGB, YCbCr, ...)
- Copy Metadata (EXIF, IPTC)
- Transfer Alfa Channel
- Set DPI
- Manage ICC Profile
- Control Bit Depth
- RAW Formats Loading Settings
- Vector Formats Loading Settings
- PDF, EPS, EPI, PS, AI Loading Settings
- Format-Specific Saving Settings
- Alter Multi-Page Settings
- Select Transparency Color
- Add TIFF Compression (CCITT, LZW, RLE, ...)
- Set Quality
- Process Files from ZIP Folders
- Create Thumbnails
- Move Original Files
- Move Unprocessed Files
- Delete Files After Conversion
- Set Manual File Date
- Keep Path Info and Folders Structure
- Name Files with Macros, EXIF and TIFF Tags
- Skip Blank Files or Pages
- Reuse settings with Config and Action files
- Integrate with Windows Context Menu
- Choose Preferred Display Language
- Deploy/Install Silently from Command-line
Editing a large amount of images can be extremely time consuming and drain you of energy and creativity. For this reason, reaConverter brings you one step closer to avoiding repetitive and dull batch image editing operations by adding an additional feature called Watch Folders. With Watch Folders you can configure reaConverter to monitor your system folders and automatically apply specific processing actions to all files you drop in Watch Folder.
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, Server 2003, 2008, 2012
Home Page -