Auction Buyers Bidding Snipe timer for eBay with sniping watchList v5.0.8 Multilingual Mac OS X | 2.8 MB
An eBay sniper is a tool to let you bid at the last moment of an auction automatically, so no one can counter your bid by a few cents, now you win the ones you really want, for the price you want them.
● All Auction Sniping is fee FREE FOR LIFE. no more paying a service for each auction, no fees for alerts, no more ANY fees of any kind. (click on "more" for more details)
● An eBay sniper is a tool to let you bid at the last moment of an auction automatically, so no one can counter your bid by a few cents, now you win the ones you really want, for the price you want them.
● Adjust bid time between 10 seconds and 2 seconds before end of auction, Enter your Maximum price you would pay, and the snipe automatically bids only what is needed to win, using only your Maximum price if that is what is needed to win.
● Play your cards close to your vest, and your eBay bids even closer by doing your own eBay Auction sniping with absolute full personal control, even alerts that let you know if your bid has become too low all through the auction, not once a day, but within 7 to 12 mins of it happening. NO other app or service can do this. No one can come close to the many functions that this App provides you, not even eBay. And because of it's dual modes, you can mix and match just what you need for each Auction, fee free FOR LIFE. This app actually makes eBay useful again.
● This App has two modes, You can either have the app automatically snipe/(bid) for you at the last moment on an eBay auction, or you can set custom alerts so that you can snipe/(bid) in person at the last moment, or even combine the two for exactly what you want in an eBay sniper, along with getting alerts for free. And the alerts go to all your devices when using both iCloud and this app's companion iPhone/iPad App.
● Use 'Cluster' bidding, bid on several auctions of a related item, and when one wins, all the other auctions are canceled automatically.
● With the iPhone companion app available in the App Store, you can set an auction snipe on the road, and your mac app at home will automatically register the new snipe or even changes to a snipe and do the last minute bidding for you.
● And best of all, there are no ongoing fees or charges for all this functionality, EVER.
◉ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ●●●● First mode ●●●● ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◉
To have the app snipe for you automatically, just follow the steps 1,2,3,4 at the bottom of the window in the app.
∙ ∙ also see "How to set up your Macintosh" in the help menu in the app (or at main web site in upper right corner of this page) ∙ ∙
(the iPhone/iPad companion App also has all the functionality of this App, and all the snipes are shared through iCloud between the two companion apps near instantaneously.)
◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦
◉ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ●●●● Second mode ●●●● ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◉
● To snipe in person, first go to your preferences in the bottom right of the window and set up the alert times you want triggered before an auction's end. Then go to an auction with an end time. A new button in the bottom of the window will light up, click on 'Add to Calendar' and you've added that auction to your Device's Calendar with the preset alerts.
● With iCloud and the companion iPhone/iPad app, your new Calendar events will also sync to all your other devices and Calendars for seamless alerts automatically so your entire digital arsenal is alerted.
● A link back to the listing is saved with your alerts, so when an alert appears, simply touch on "view" and you'll see a link to the listing for immediate action.
◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦
● Many of the largest country eBay website markets are supported, but not all. I offer this app in all markets, so that those markets have access to these larger eBay sites.
● You will be pleasantly surprised by how easy it is to set up a snipe, or set up alerts.
● See the do's and don'ts and other FAQ's at the App Website, click on the main "Web Site" link to the upper right of this text..
What's New in Version 5.0.8
A fix for an eBay change to non USA eBay websites that were not recognizing auctions, along with a few other improvements, and you are going to love the new features of the last few updates: (touch on "more" to see details)
lots of improvements for OSX10.10 Yosemite
1) no longer using calendar for alerts in Mode 1, will still use calendar alerts in mode 2,
2) specific improvements for OSX10.10 Yosemite
1) sort snipe list by date button.
2) see the current pricing of all the auctions in one place now in the sniping watch list.
3) see your max snipe price of all the auctions in one place now in the sniping watch list.
4) see the end time of all the auctions in one place now in the sniping watch list.
5) see how much time is remaining of all the auctions in one place now in the sniping watch list.
added robustness to the eBay sign-in, so you should only need to sign in one time to eBay.
My promise to you is that as eBay changes, and Apple adds new app capabilities, I will continually improve the app so it is as effortless for you as possible to win eBay auctions.
My "Pay it forward" to you.
First update this sniper app and explore the new features, and if you've "won a few" in the past and like the new features, click on the "Mac App Store" app again, then the "Purchases" tab at the top of the window, and then click on the sniper app's title to write a review. Look for "Write a Review > " near middle of page, also you can email me directly in the "Preferences" button within your sniper app with any suggestions you might have for the app, as always, I'll get back to you ASAP.
Thoughtful reviews provide an incentive for the large expenditure of time it takes for me to continually improve the app so it is your best tool you reach for, and the best app it can possibly be, period.
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor
Languages: English, German, Spanish
Buy Premium Account For high Speed Download