Cinematique Instruments Autoharp KONTAKT | 123 Mb
The Autoharp is a stringed instrument having a series of chord bars, when depressed, mute all the strings other than those that form the desired chord. Despite its name, the autoharp is not a harp - Itґs a chorded zither. Itґs a perfect instrument to give your music a subtile highlighted shape. Every single one of the 36 strings of the autoharp was recorded in two different sessions (with different mic-settings), giving us two different sample sets.
We also recorded all chords (major, 7th and minor) in legato mode, each in in 2 velocity layers and 5(!) times Round Robin as separate up and downstrokes variations. With the ModWheel you can control the amount of the chord glissando to get an authentic and vivid strumming feeling. We also added a script to control the amount of reverb. As a bonus we're also giving another draft chord patch, which contains suspended chords variatons (without the third) which are in gated mode - giving an effect similar to slicing - in 5 times Round Robin. There are also suspended chords as single glissando variations and some 'scary' random picking textures.
- Autoharp Single Deluxe (Single notes, both sample sets 1+2 (true doubling), controlling reverb)
- Autoharp Single Soft (Single notes, warm sound, sample set 1)
- Autoharp Single Metall (Single notes, thin and metallic sound)
- Autoharp Single Tremolo (Single notes, autoharp meets guitar amp)
- Autoharp Single Percussion (Single notes, autoharp played with timpani mallets, processed)
- Autoharp Chords LEG KEY (All different chord types, Key switch, ModWheel controls chord-glissando amount)
Bonus: Autoharp Chords (different sus-chord types, scary textures)
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me