Altair HyperWorks v13.0.110 (x64) | 2.21GB
Altair Engineering, the leading provider of high-end, open CAE software solutions for modeling, visualization, optimization and process automation, announced the release of HyperWorks 13.0, is a comprehensive simulation platform for rapid design exploration and decision-making.
HyperWorks provides a tightly integrated suite of best-in-class tools for all facets of the simulation process: modeling, analysis, optimization, visualization, reporting and collaborative simulation management. Leveraging a revolutionary pay-per-usage licensing model, HyperWorks delivers maximum value and flexibility for customers worldwide.
The 13.0 version of the HyperWorks suite offers many new functionalities in such areas as lightweight design, composites structures analysis, efficient modeling and meshing, multiphysics and multi-disciplinary analysis, structural optimization and design exploration.
- Module inputs to the organization, the decomposition models using materials itp
Performs fast and efficient decomposition of the original model.
Can be run in different "environments" for different solvers.
- The module for calculating the dynamic impact and collisions.
OptiStruct and RADIOSS
- Solvers of structural and non-linear problems. Can be run from a shell as well as separately.
HyperView and HyperView Player
- The module visualization and postprocessing.
HyperStudy and HyperStudy DSS
- Module Runtime optimization and multivariate analysis.
HyperGraph and HyperGraph 3D
- Postprocessors with great potential.
MotionView and MotionSolve
- Viewer and solver for problems of kinematics and dynamics.
Fully compatible (directly or inversely) with MSC.ADAMS, ADM is able to cheat and ACF files from ADAMS!
- Avtorazbienie and support assemblies. Written in Java.
Download From Uploaded
Download From NitroFlare
Download From Rapidgator