DxO Optics Pro 10.1.1 Build 270 Elite (x64) Multilingual | 342 MB
DxO Optics Pro is an image quality enhancement software with a demosaicing system to better deal with RAW data. Discover the exceptional performance of DxO Optics Pro. Whether in automatic or manual mode, numerous intelligent tools can help you perfect your images. Thanks to ultra-precise analysis of each camera-lens combination, DxO Optics Pro automatically corrects the optical flaws in your images with an incomparable level of quality. White balance, vibrancy, tonal curve, multi-point balance, color saturation protection: take advantage of all these tools to bring out all the brillant colors of your photos, or to apply a color interpretation of your own.
DxO Optics Pro automatically corrects all the optical faults in your images because it is based on a precise knowledge of your equipment and its weaknesses.
White balance, vibrancy, tonal curve, multi-point balance, color saturation protection: take advantage of all these tools to bring out all the brillant colors of your photos, or to apply a color interpretation of your own.
Push the limits of your camera:
• Automatic correction of all optic imperfections
• RAW conversion optimized for very high ISO
• Exposure, lighting and color optimization
• Batch processing for unparalleled productivity
DxO Optics Pro adapts very specifically to your equipment and automatically makes corrections to your images, whether in JPEG or RAW, thanks to a preliminary calibration of equipment identical to yours in our laboratory. Each camera or camera-lens combination is the subject of a very precise analysis with our measurement tools. The software automatically detects your equipment and shooting parameters for each photo. It then immediately and automatically applies exclusive sophisticated optical corrections (based on DxO Optics Modules), dramatic noise reduction (adapted to your camera sensor and shooting conditions), and other adjustments derived from our image quality expertise.
Restore proper perspective and straighten the horizon line, all while preserving the volume and form of your subjects. DxO Optics Pro integrates three simple, practical, and powerful tools to tilt, straighten, raise, and restore real perspective and a horizon line worthy of the name. The correction of volume anamorphosis is exclusive to DxO Labs. Wide-angle lenses distort subjects located at image edges - for example, people at either end of a line of people in group shots have noticeably disproportionate silhouettes. Only DxO Optics Pro restores proper proportions and shapes while maintaining the realism of the scene.
Shooting in RAW format gives you absolute control over how your photos are rendered. DxO Optics Pro's RAW converter is based on detailed characterization of your camera by DxO Labs. Demosaicing that is perfectly adapted to your photos is the gauge of incomparable image quality. Aesthetics are always very subjective. You can adjust the parameters of RAW development to suit your own ideas, save the settings, and then easily apply them to batches of images.
With DxO Optics Pro, no need to rely on flash photography to bring out the full emotion of your night shots and to obtain detailed textures and incomparable colors. Based on our precise laboratory analyses of cameras similar to yours, DxO Optics Pro is tailor-made to allow you to radically and automatically eliminate digital noise from all your photos.
DxO Optics Pro restores the ideal balance between the dark and light areas in your images. Exposure and contrast are optimized both locally and globally with unique precision. Thanks to DxO's exclusive HDR mono-image feature, you can use a powerful exposure optimization tool to bring out numerous details in the dark and burnt areas of all your photos, based on just a single image.
The presets developed by our teams allow you to obtain images of the highest quality with a single click. DxO Optics Pro automatically determines the best settings for each image by analyzing its contents and shooting conditions. Among the many possible choices, choose the preset that best corresponds to your photo. Use, for example, the "High sensitivity - Noise Reduction" preset for a scene shot at high ISO, or the "Accentuate fine details" preset if you want to improve image sharpness.
Changes in DxO Optics Pro 10.1:
* DxO OpticsPro v10.1 is now compatible with the Lightroom and other third-party software's star ranking systems, has improved the speed at which it displays its visual presets in Windows, and has enriched its DxO FilmPack and DxO ViewPoint plugins.
* This update also allows DxO OpticsPro 10 to support the Canon EOS 7D Mark II and PowerShot G7 X, the GoPro HERO4 Black Edition, the Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS40, and Apple's iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
* DxO OpticsPro v10.1 further extends its compatibility, in that the stars assigned in Lightroom and in other third-party software are automatically read in the EXIF or XMP data. Similarly the rankings assigned in DxO OpticsPro is written in the output files and the stars can be read by other programs.
* DxO OpticsPro v10.1 has further increased the speed of its display of visual presets in Windows - up to 3 times faster, with a smoother passage from image to image.
* DxO OpticsPro 10's visual presets let photographers automatically apply settings that are adapted to numerous uses cases - Portrait, Landscape, Black & White, Single-shot HDR. Easy to access, they can be directly previewed as thumbnails prior to being applied, thus facilitating the user's choice.
* DxO OpticsPro v10.1 gives access to Designer presets, which are creative photo styles carefully developed by DxO to give photos a unique look. These presets can be found in the presets window in two additional categories (color and black & white).
* DxO OpticsPro v10.1 adds 424 new camera/lens combinations to the DxO Optics Module library, providing support for Apple, Canon, GoPro, Nikon, Panasonic, Samyang, Sigma, Sony, Tamron, Tokin and, Zeiss lenses for many Apple, Canon, GoPro, Nikon, Olympus, Panasonic and Sony cameras.
Download From Uploaded
Download From NitroFlare
Download From Rapidgator