Handbook of High-resolution Spectroscopy
by Martin Quack, Frederic Merkt
English | 2011 | ISBN: 0470066539 | 2026 pages | PDF | 45.16 MB
This essential handbook for advanced research students, graduate students, and researchers takes a systematic approach through the range of wavelengths and includes the latest advances in experiment and theory that will help and guide future applications.
- The first comprehensive survey in high-resolution molecular spectroscopy for over 15 years
- Brings together the knowledge of spectroscopy, laser technology, chemical computation and experiments
- Brings the reader up-to-date with the many advances that have been made in recent times
- Takes the reader through the range of wavelengths, covering all possible techniques such as Microwave Spectroscopy, Infrared Spectroscopy, Raman Spectroscopy, VIS, UV and VUV
- Combines theoretical, computational and experimental aspects
- Has numerous applications in a wide range of scientific domains
- Edited by two leaders in this field
- Provides an overview of rotational, vibration, electronic and photoelectron spectroscopy"
Links are Interchangeable - No Password