Coda 2.5.2 | MacOSX | 33.4 MB
Coda is a powerful Web editor that puts everything in one place. An editor. Terminal. CSS. Files. With Coda 2, we went beyond expectations. With loads of new, much-requested features, a few surprises, and a seriously refreshed UI, this update is, truly, major.
You code for the web. You demand a fast, clean, and powerful text editor. Pixel-perfect preview. A built-in way to open and manage your local and remote files. And maybe a dash of SSH. Say hello, Coda.
What is Coda?
Good question. Coda is everything you need to hand-code a website, in one beautiful app.
While the pitch is simple, building Coda was anything but. How do you elegantly wrap everything together? Well, we did it. And today, Coda has grown to be a critical tool for legions of web developers around the world.
More than anything else, Coda is a text editor. It's got everything you expect: syntax highlighting for tons of languages. Code folding. Project-wide autocomplete. Fast find and replace. Indentation guides. Automatic tag closing. Fast commenting and shifting of code. The works. But Coda's editor has features you won't find anywhere else. For example, the Find and Replace has this revolutionary "Wildcard" token that makes RegEx one-button simple. And as you type, Coda Pops let you quickly create colors, gradients, and more, using easy controls. There are nice touches everywhere.
But an incredible text editor is just a nice typewriter if you can't easily handle all of your files - from anywhere. Coda has battle-tested, deeply integrated file management. Open local files or edit remotely on FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, or Amazon S3 servers. Use the Files tab and move, rename, copy, transfer from server-to-server... anything. Track local changes for remote publishing. There's even support for Git and Subversion.
Then you'll want to see what your code looks like. Use our WebKit Preview, which includes a web inspector, debugger, and profiler. Then, on top of that, we added AirPreview, a revolutionary feature that lets you use your iPad and Diet Coda to Preview pages as you code on your desktop.
Believe it or not, we've just scratched the surface. Open Coda's Sidebar to discover a rich set of utilities that make you work better. Like Clips, which let you create frequently used bits of text that you can insert into your document with special triggers. And project-wide Find and Replace that'll work across multiple files. There's also an HTML Validator, a Code Navigator, and more.
Finally, hiding behind the Plus button in the tab bar is a built-in Terminal and MySQL editor, two amazingly powerful Tab Tools. The Terminal can open a local shell or SSH. MySQL lets you define structure, edit data, and more.
And it's all wrapped up in our Sites, which get you started quickly. Opening a Site sets your file paths, your root URLs, where your files Publish to, source control settings, and more. And with Panic Sync, our free and secure sync service, your sites follow you on any computer.
New! in Coda 2.5
Speed. Syntax highlighting is anywhere from 4 to 10 times faster. Symbol parsing is 10 times faster. It's real zippier.
Editor Improvements. Vertical indentation guides. Customizable column guide. Color-coded traditional or visual tabs.
Local Indexing. It's here. Site-wide autocomplete of your functions, classes, and variables, all indexed from your local files.
Plugin Prefs. Manage your existing plugins, and discover new and exciting ones, via Coda's preferences.
CSS Overriding. Easily override and edit a site's CSS, live, right within Coda's Preview.
Publishing. Coda can now track and publish files modified outside of Coda. Plus a handy "Save and Publish" shortcut.
Panic Sync. Sync your sites, passwords, and private keys to all of your Macs and more.
* Faster Quick Open content searching
* Improved overall performance and stability
* Extract and override CSS now creates a new split
* Improved CSS override, including better selector matching
* Folded blocks can now be indented
* Some files with Japanese characters were skipped when using Find in Files
* Fixed an issue where Find and Replace could skip the last match
* Improved dragging and dropping items in the Clips sidebar
* Fixed an issue where some Clips placeholders could change a document's encoding
* Fixed an issue where files could get stuck in the queue
* Updated Preview's User Agent string versions
* No longer close open remote files with unsaved changes when the server is unmounted
* Improved bracket highlighting in presence of regular expressions
* Better selector matching for Jump to Style
* Expired SSL certificate warnings can be dismissed more reliably
* Fixed several bugs related to external Git changes
* Code folding automatically scrolls to keep context visible
* Preview now works for pages protected by Basic authentication
* Dragging newly installed Sidebar plug-ins to the dock will work more reliably
* YAML and .sh files can be edited again
* Fixed an issue where some Books were unavailable when running in Japanese
* Remote refresh of file listings now updates metadata
* Server port no longer adds a thousands comma
* Renaming a file now applies appropriate syntax mode
* Fixed an issue where brackets were not automatically closed in some cases
* Added "Don't Show Again" option to line endings warning
* Change marks no longer overlay matched brackets
* Added support for 'HashKnownHosts' SSH config option
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.7.5 or later
Home Page -
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( Uploaded )
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( Uploadable )