Apple Logic Pro X v10.1 Bilingual MacOSX Retail-CORE
TEAM CORE 2015/01/22 | 1.01 GB
Logic Pro X is the most advanced version of Logic ever. Sophisticated tools for professional songwriting, editing and mixing are built around a modern interface that's designed to get creative results quickly and also deliver more power whenever it's needed. Logic Pro X includes a massive collection of instruments, effects and loops, providing a complete toolkit to create amazing-sounding music.
What's new in Logic Pro X.
EDM and Hip Hop take center stage in this release of Logic Pro with a new set of beat-creation tools including 10 beat-making Drummers and Drum Machine Designer, a new plug-in for customizing electronic drum kits. Produce even the most complex tracks easily with Note Repeat, Spot Erase, and powerful features in the Piano Roll Editor. With real-time fades, plug-in menus you can now customize, region-based automation, and more, there's never been a more powerfully flexible Logic Pro.
What is Logic Pro X.
Logic Pro puts a complete recording and MIDI production studio on your Mac, with everything a pro musician needs to write, record, edit, and mix like never before. All in an intuitive interface that puts the tools you need right where you need them.
Plug-ins and sounds.
Logic Pro builds on an already massive collection of plug-ins with new creative instruments. And the Sound Library has been built from the ground up by top sound designers. Whether you're sweetening a melody, grinding out trap beats, or building toward a big drop, you'll never run out of possibilities.
Make a smooth transition from GarageBand.
Making the move from GarageBand to Logic Pro feels instantly familiar - but it comes with a deep set of new tools and sounds, as well as easy access to more advanced features whenever you're ready to use them. And GarageBand projects open in Logic Pro, so you can start right where you left off.
Logic Pro X in depth.
Dive into the details and discover powerful tools to help you with virtually every part of your workflow.
What's New in Version 10.1
• 10 new Drummers that produce beats in a variety of electronic and hip hop styles including Techno, House, Trap, Dubstep and more
• Drummer provides specialized sound and performance controls for dialing in electronic or hip hop drum grooves
• New Drum Machine Designer plug-in offers new sounds and features for customizing electronic drum kits in a variety of styles
• Create a sequence of notes with a single mouse gesture using the new Brush Tool in the Piano Roll Editor
• New view options in the Piano Roll Editor let you see more notes in less vertical space and help identify drum sounds by name
• Easily compress or expand the timing of selected notes with new time handles in the Piano Roll Editor
• Note Repeat and Spot Erase modes allow classic drum machine style techniques for creating beats in realtime
• Smart Quantize proportionally corrects the timing and length of notes to preserve the musicality of your original performance
• Redesigned Compressor plug-in features scalable, Retina-ready interface and 7 models including the new Classic VCA
• Retro Synth can now create wavetables from imported audio and is able to stack up to 8 voices
• Expanded sound library includes over 200 new synth patches and 10 classic Mellotron instruments
• Automation can now be part of a region, not just the track, which makes it easier to use effects creatively
• Manage large-scale mixes more easily with the addition of console-style VCA faders
• Relative and Trim Automation modes extend the options for fine-tuning existing automation
• Mixer now allows remote control of microphone and other input settings for compatible audio interfaces
• Realtime rendering of fades allow them to work with Flex Pitch and speeds up project load times
• The Plug-in Manager now allows you to customize the organization of your menu
• Support for Mail Drop and Air Drop in OS X Yosemite makes it even easier to share your Logic projects
Download From Uploaded
Download From NitroFlare
Download From Rapidgator