CryEngine v3.6.15 build 3176 + Source | 3.52GB
CryENGINE® 3 is a highly advanced development solution that surpasses all expectations for the creation of blockbuster games, movies, high-quality simulations, and interactive applications. The third iteration of Crytek's proprietary engine is the only all-in-one game development solution for the PC, Xbox 360™, and PlayStation®3 that is truly groundbreaking in itself.
3.6.15 Public Release Notes :
- Fixed: Unlikely null-pointer de-reference when switching to game mode (CE-5258).
- New: (Build) Added release build config for EaaS (which is not identical to "normal" release in terms of linking).
- New: (CrySystem) Allows game code to specify a list of pak-files to load (instead of hard-coding in CrySystem), for use by EaaS.
- Fixed: (RC, CryCommonTools) RC ignores files that are inside a subfolder of which the name starts with a . (dot).
- Fixed: Don't skip deferred shadow gen when there are still custom or cloud shadows to be rendered (CE-5168).
- Fixed: Overlapping stencil values with cascade blending and custom shadow maps.
- Fixed: Use area light for sun just when area light support is enabled. Fixed area lights with tiled shading.
- Fixed: gbuffer velocity generation when tessellation is enabled (fixes Character motion blur issues) (CE-3335).
- Fixed: Sun specular multiplier in standard shading path (fixes sun specular not being configurable in tiledshading '2' mode).
- New: Updated to Wwise version 2014.1.2 build 5195.
- New: Introduced console functions to Execute/Stop Audio Triggers and Set Audio Rtpcs and Switches.
- New: Added error logging for failed AFCM cache requests if a file not found at the target location.
- Fixed: (ACB) The very first Wwise control was hidden from the user.
- Fixed: (ACB) ACB would crash on a NULL control pointer during undo/redo (CE-4823).
- Fixed: Environments were still updated on the AAA and AAE even thought they were disabled (CE-4570/CE-4719).
- Fixed: Audio object ID invalidation on audio proxies during Save/Load.