R-Drive Image OEM Kit 6.0 Build 6004 Multilingual | 128 MB
Supported License Types: Standalone Single/Multi, Commercial, Technician, OEM Kit/Single, Home.
R-Drive Image OEM kit allows system integrators, consultants, and computer assemblers to create special system recovery disks/devices and include them with their fully assembled computer systems. The license for R-Drive Image OEM kit allows its licensee to distribute unlimited number of those system recovery devices with its computers provided that a an unregistered copy of R-Drive Image OEM is pre-installed on each distributed computer and the R-Drive Image software icon is placed on the end-user desktop.
The end user of such computer systems can use those system recovery disks to restore the system files, registry keys, installed programs, etc., to a state the computer system or hardware was initially set up (a fresh setup). R-Drive Image OEM kit is intended only to restore the original system disk configuration as part of a service or maintenance procedure. Use of this kit to install software on any other computer or system is strictly prohibited.
R-Drive Image OEM kit consists of three components:
R-Drive Image System Recovery Media Creator (R-Drive Image SRMC)
It can create a special R-Drive Image System Recovery OEM media device, that is, startup disk(s) that may be used to restore a computer system after a complete failure when it requires a complete fresh setup (system recovery disks). It may be a CD/DVD/USB disk, ZIP drive or any other removable media device.
R-Drive Image System Recovery OEM
Actually, R-Drive Image System Recovery OEM is a startup device containing a special R-Drive Image startup version with a master disk image. This R-Drive Image startup version restores data from a master image only to a hard drive or logical disk of a target system.
R-Drive Image OEM
This is a R-Drive Image version similar in its functionality to a conventional R-Drive Image.
R-Drive Image SRMC Features:
* The master image can be placed on the startup disk(s) or on a separate device.
* Flexible data restoring: R-Drive Image may automatically find the disk to restore data to, or the user can manually select places for data recovery.
Creating OEM System Recovery Media consists of two steps:
1. Creating the master image of the system
2. Creating the startup media
When the user will start the system up with such disk(s), R-Drive Image will either restore the system automatically, or ask the user to specify the source and target for system requirement, depending on the options specified during the disk creation.
The Disk Actions chapter explains disk actions such as:
* Create an Image of a partition, logical disk, or entire hard drive
* Restore Data from an Image
* Copy Disk to Disk to make an exact copy of one disk on another
* Connect an Image as a Virtual Logical Disk (read-only)
* Disconnect Virtual Logical Disks
* Check an Image File to check an existing image file
The Startup Version chapter explains how to perform disk actions using the R-Drive Image Startup Version such as:
* Create Startup Disk
* Restoring Data to a System or Other Locked Disk
* Create an Image Using the Startup Disks
* Disk to Disk Copy Using the Startup Disks
The Scheduled Actions, Command Line Operations, and Scripting chapter explains how to start disk actions automatically at scheduled times/events and create scripts that can be performed from a command line.
* Scheduler and Unattended Actions
* Scripting and Command Line Operations
* Backup sets
What's new in version 6.0 Build 6004:
Improvements - Startup version:
- Linux kernel 3.18.2
- Support for SATA BIOS RAID based on the NVIDIA MCP55 chipset.
- R-Drive Image might incorrectly show GPT partitions for dynamic disks over GPT. Fixed.
- R-Drive Image could incorrectly show partition sizes for disks with 512 B logical sectors connected as 4KB disks. Fixed. Such situation could happen for some 4KB disks connected over USB.
- R-Drive Image could not select partition type when an MBR partition was restored to a disk without any partition layout. It could be restored only as logical. Fixed.
OS : Windows 2000/XP/ 2003/Vista/2008/Windows 7/Windows 8 / Windows Server 2012 (including 64 bits editions)
Language : Multilingual
Home Page -
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me