This series will not only teach you how to get great results through compositing, it will also teach all of the technical details that need to be considered with compositing.
This series was originally released in 2012 and offered as a Digital and DVD Training Series via our Shop. As the series has now passed the ripe old age of two years we are
This includes image levels, image colors, color management, handling proper alpha values, green screen keying, and much more. You will also learn many techniques for managing your renders in a smarter way that enables to perform many changes and make finer adjustments without needing to render again.
managing your renders in a smarter way that enables to perform many changes and make finer adjustments without needing to render again.
23 lessons by artist Bartek Skorupa
1. Intro to the course
2. Adjusting Image Levels
3. Adjusting Image Colors
4. Working with Channels
5. Hue,Saturation, Lightness, Luminance
6. Color Management
7. Alpha Channel
8. Mattes and keying
9. Green/Blue Screen - Alpha Channel
10. Green/Blue Screen - Composite
11. Final Touches - glow and grain
12. Seperating Elements
13. Render Passes - Intro
14. Preparing Render for Composition
15. Ambient, Environment, Indirect Lighting
16. Shadow pass issues
17. Reflection pass issues
18. Refraction pass issues
19. Direct Lighting
20. Combining render passes
21. Non-color passes , Scene Relighting
22. Combining CG with live footage
23. Featured scene/scenes breakdown
included are all the "HTML pages" from the lesson site also
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!