Cinemagraph Pro 1.5 | MacOSX | 7.8 MB
Cinemagraph Pro is the only professional tool specifically designed for the creation of flixels. With its unique "live-masking" technology, artists can preview their living images in real time and output HD (1080) and UHD (4K) quality hybrid photographs.
An intuitive interface enables swift navigation amongst a full suite of editing modes; with just a few clicks, your flixels are shared with the world. It's never been easier to create beautiful, professional grade Cinemagraph images.
Intuitive Creation. Fast Results.
- Shoot: Capture a short video and import it into the app.
- Trim: Identify your ideal sequence and easily set the still frame to create a more seamless loop.
- Still Frame: Customize your work or fix blemishes by easily exporting the still frame to other image editing apps.
- Mask: Select a specific area within your photograph to animate by simply "live-masking" the motion right into the image.
- Loop: Select a repeat or bounce loop style, then crossfade, and adjust speed. For a surprise effect, add a delay between loops.
- Adjustments: Adjust exposure, brightness, contrast, saturation, and vignette of your living photos
- Effects: Instantly preview almost 30 custom built-in filters.
Render in HD:
- Output as a HD or UHD video or go old school and create a GIF.
Share with the World
- Whether it's creating ads for an online marketing campaign or beautiful cinemagraphs of a wedding - upload your mesmerizing flixels in high resolution to flixel.com, or share on a variety of social networks.
4 Key Benefits:
Share and stream your flixels at the highest possible quality. GIFs are so yesterday.
Remove or replace the Flixel watermark on any of your flixels.
Control the target URL that each flixel is associated with.
License the use of your flixel for a set period of time and then easily revoke it. You are in control of your creative.
What's New in Version 1.5
- All new design inspired by OS X Yosemite
- Instantly switch between iPad, Mac and iPhone with Handoff
- Support for iCloud Drive
System Requirements: OS X 10.9 or later
4GB of RAM (8GB recommended for 4K)
OpenCL-capable graphics card or Intel HD Graphics 3000 or later
256MB of VRAM (1GB recommended for 4K)
500MB of disk space.
Home Page -